Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drunk players

Originally posted by hongman View Post
    I am more interested to hear from the ones that have ticked I cant drink.

Im one of them.

I want to know why they cant drink, PM me if u want, becuase I dont seem to come across many that admit they cannot drink.

My reason is my suffer very badly from what is commonly known as "Asian Blush". For those of u that dont know what it is, think half a beer and then hives, headaches, sickness, cramps, blush, thumping heart/murmors,....
    Oooo... <danger>

A person in my LS deleted his 60+ PLD while drunk about a year ago. Silly Elvaan.
    Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
    I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

Drunk players are a risk and should be banned! A friend of mine got killed by a drunk chocobo driver.

Ok it wasn't my friend and I dunno if the choco driver was drunk... but the poor guy was running away from a mob and bumped nto the choco, so the mob catched up and killed him.

That being said. I've kicked drunk players because of how bad they play, worst part is the "oh ya I'm cool because I'm playing drunk even though that sends the party to hell" attitude so I just kick em.

But if they say they are drunk but play properly I could care less if they are high too and smoking 10 cigs at the same time.
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Im one of them.

I want to know why they cant drink, PM me if u want, becuase I dont seem to come across many that admit they cannot drink.

My reason is my suffer very badly from what is commonly known as "Asian Blush". For those of u that dont know what it is, think half a beer and then hives, headaches, sickness, cramps, blush, thumping heart/murmors,....
        I am one of them..

I work part time as a fire fighter along with my architects job, I'm on call 24/7 so have to be sober except for my holidays. I decided after 3 years of this to make it permenant, I am more healthy, saved some money, lost some weight and now being sober it doesn't bother me.

There is nothing wrong with not drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarre View Post

There is nothing wrong with not drinking.
          I know. But mostly when people first find out its liek "oh go on, try just 1 it cant hurt" or "OMG i dont how you do it"

I think its kinda sad, really, but there ya go.

Comment

A friend of mine is alergic to alcohol, gave him a bit of my mums xmas cake about 10 years ago, not knowing his condition. after one bite, he complained his mouth was burning, then passed out. He woke up 3 hours later in hospital. Anything I buy for him i now have to check labels, poor guy, his is not by choice.

I get the O my god I don't know how you do it from people, I then describe in gory details the one drunk driver I cut out of a car, he had to have his leg amputated, the car he hit had a full family of 4, 2+2, the father (driving) survived, he lost both his kids and wife though due to the drunk driver. Its the worst thing in my job I have to do, removing kids bodies and one I wish I never have to do again. People tend not to say anything on the subject after.

Comment

I've played drunk before, but I've never joined a party. Usually it's just to chat with my ls while doing some menial task like leveling summoning magic or crafting, something that I can't really screw up.

Ls chat can be quite hilarious when you've had a few.

I sometimes will have a beer or two while partying to calm my nerves, especially if it's a BCNM or a mission or something, that music while fighting is kind of nervewracking so the beer calms me down. Other than that, I don't usually MMOWI. (MMO= c'mon, you know this, W= while, I= intoxicated).
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

lol, I have NEVER player with the music on. Ever.

Simple fact that my PS is next to my sons cot, and the only time I can play is when he is asleep. Just dont wanna risk waking him up...I wonmder if the music is any good?

Comment

As for me, I don't drink at all. In game or out.
                  Last edited by eticket109; 12-18-2006, 10:13 AM.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Im one of them.

I marked down as I can't drink but it's more of a choice. I follow the "Straight Edge" Lifestyle and part of it is "No drugs, Don't smoke, Don't drink" and thus I don't drink alcohol.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
                    Final Fantasy

Comment

i cant drink becouse of under age and i'm smart enought not to do under aged drinking, i dont smoke, do drugs, so i clicked I can't drink
                      "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
                      "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
                      "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

It's kind of weird how many people cannot play in a party when they are intoxicated. I play as a Paladin, a very technical job and I can still do that fine. Granted, if I am in a drunken stooper and I am falling down the whole time I will not party. But I get pretty drunk as I am playing (sometimes) and I tell you I don't screw up. If I do screw up it wouldn't be anymore then I usually do when I am sober (which is still not often).
                        You kill one man, your a murderer
                        Kill many and your a conquerer
                        Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

I play drunk quite often. For whatever reason, I do better while performing certain tasks drunk. I've mastered the art of drunken typing, so nobody ever knows when it happens unless they talk to me. I tend to ramble alot when drunk and talk about random subjects that have nothing to do with what I'm doing (tanking for example). By the way, I'm an underage alcoholic. :D
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyclown View Post
                            I'm an underage alcoholic. :D
                            Thats nothing to be proud of

Comment

It half worries me - but then, I can go weeks without drinking...

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                              "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Originally posted by Jarre View Post
                                Thats nothing to be proud of
                                True indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X