This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account/CC Error

Came into this situation a few times before on other threads. Im not even sure what's wrong with the CC, but as for the account itself, im still able to log into the game. Being that I can still access all my info in Service and Support, do I still have a possiblility of changing my CC info and such? Heres the error I recieved in the JP version, the US one told me to get info from the JP version.
    Attached Files
    In Game Name Maximillian
    LS:WolvesOfVanaDiel/Zenmetsu

Art Gallery http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/viper23

They're suspending your account at the end of the month due to missed payments. Call the information centre for help.

This is happening a lot recently. Are Square just trying to eject importers from the Japanese payment system bit by bit, or are so many people actually having payment problems? If you entered a fake address when you signed up, there's nothing you can do about this... unless you live in Japan.

If you live in Japan, they can send you a bill to pay at a convenience store to reenable your account, but it has to be done in person, by cash. :dead:
    RDM70 | BLM37 | WHM18 | BST12

Comment

Ask someone that lives there (a.k.a Wolfie or Lavian etc.). Sorry to hear that though.
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
      ---
      Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
      ----
      Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

Comment

orz Max...
        don't let it happen to you too T.T

Kynósoura :: 新しい犬星 :: The unfiltered meanderings of djplaeskool

Comment

NO MAX!!! NOOOO!!:dead: :dead:
          I plan to live forever.. so far so good.

Celeras - Jack of all trades, and good at them all : Pwned, May 1st, 2004

---------------------

Celeras�?��?��?��?�を�?��?��?�見�?��?�?�。

Comment

I'm still trying to find a way through the situation, persay-take a look at this https://secure.playonline.com/polapp...6polg_loc%3Den
            Say I change my billing info to the new CC info and real billing address, cancel my content ID -not character-, then go back and recover, it should verify the new account under the last info I entered. If anyone has any previous encounter with the situation, lemme know.
            In Game Name Maximillian
            LS:WolvesOfVanaDiel/Zenmetsu

Art Gallery http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/viper23

Comment

NOOOO maxi you got PWNED just like us :dead:
              soon most of importers will get pwned because of the fake address.I think what jonny said is true square is trying to eject importers.
              |Xiphoid|SAM72.WAR37.THF30 RNG19.MNK18.NIN15. - Sandoria Rank 9 - Banned!
              |Revenge|WAR68.MNK37.NIN37.SAM12.WHM12.RNG6.THF6. - Sandoria Rank 10 - Active!

Comment

problem is you can only change your address to one in japanese format, that is why every importer used a fake address when we got the game. you can still change your address in the billing information section of service and support, i advise you to find a friend who lives in japan & change it to their address before your account is suspended. then do as jonny said, however you may still need to contact POL (JP number) to notify them you changed your address and to remail your bill, because i think they mail you the bill a month in advance before they give you the message.
                ps: it was stated a while ago, this problem occurs because of the grace period POL japan has, they bill not at the end but in the middle of the month, this could lead to problems when people change their credit cards at the end of the month when pol could have already charged them prior to that (and had the bill left unpaid). the NA pol does not do this and charges at the end of the month.

Comment

Max is getting pwnt too T-T

S-E is out to take out all importers....or what? ~.~
                  RDM75| DRG75

Comment

There's really nothing you can do about this. Funny how it only started with me,sey,dart and now its almost up to 15 importers...orz
                    |Elites|PLD75/RNG75/WAR37/NIN37/MNK54 Sandoria - Rank 10

Comment

Dunno if this matters anymore, but there is a "cheat" to get your real addresses in there...

Just add a "Tokyo-to" (or any other names, In Japanese) in front of your street address, and POL will accept it

Just make sure you add a "USA" at the end of your address.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo
                        that is why every importer used a fake address when we got the game
                        Not everyone, I think it was listed on the page or if that address didn't work. Just go find a Japan address from Yahoo or something.
                        http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
                        ---
                        Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
                        ----
                        Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

Comment

We need to make an official "HOw to save your importer account" thread? >.<
                          RDM75| DRG75

Comment

Orz...
                            ...........................................................
                            Fabregas:ナイト
                            ...........................................................

DA BEST

Comment

Wolfie doesn't live in Japan
                              Andry

BLM 75 /-/ WHM 38 /-/ RDM 37
                              BST 10
                              San d'Oria Rank 10
                              Zilart M16
                              Not NA, not JP, not an importer. What am I? :confused:

Comment

Working...
                              X