This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tongyang
    Dunno if this matters anymore, but there is a "cheat" to get your real addresses in there...

Just add a "Tokyo-to" (or any other names, In Japanese) in front of your street address, and POL will accept it

Just make sure you add a "USA" at the end of your address.
    Seriously that works? Has anyone tried it?
    "Hence banished is banished from the world, and the worlds exile is death."
    ?l?I?F???̃v???g?^?C?v002
    Mad Sky; ?C?á‚¢?Ì‹ó?Š?y equipment - http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?2554

Comment

Originally posted by Andry
      Wolfie doesn't live in Japan
      Where does he live? I always thought that..-_-..Lavian does though no?
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
      ---
      Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
      ----
      Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

Comment

Taking into account with Tongyang's info, what are the exact actions whould I have to take in order to keep my account alive?
        In Game Name Maximillian
        LS:WolvesOfVanaDiel/Zenmetsu

Art Gallery http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/viper23

Comment

Originally posted by Xyphere
          We need to make an official "HOw to save your importer account" thread? >.<
          yeah all importers should cooperate and make a thread to save their accounts.
          |Xiphoid|SAM72.WAR37.THF30 RNG19.MNK18.NIN15. - Sandoria Rank 9 - Banned!
          |Revenge|WAR68.MNK37.NIN37.SAM12.WHM12.RNG6.THF6. - Sandoria Rank 10 - Active!

Comment

All you have to do is have the foresight to change your CC before it comes to the expiration date:sweat:
            I plan to live forever.. so far so good.

Celeras - Jack of all trades, and good at them all : Pwned, May 1st, 2004

---------------------

Celeras�?��?��?��?�を�?��?��?�見�?��?�?�。

Comment

Originally posted by Miles
              Taking into account with Tongyang's info, what are the exact actions whould I have to take in order to keep my account alive?
              You already got suspended so you can't save it by changing info, The only way to save your account is paying by person and cantact them.
              |Xiphoid|SAM72.WAR37.THF30 RNG19.MNK18.NIN15. - Sandoria Rank 9 - Banned!
              |Revenge|WAR68.MNK37.NIN37.SAM12.WHM12.RNG6.THF6. - Sandoria Rank 10 - Active!

Comment

Originally posted by Xiphoid

You already got suspended so you can't save it by changing info, The only way to save your account is paying by person and cantact them.
                Yeah that was mentioned in the other 30 CC topics. Just change your CC a few weeks before it expires next time..
                ---
                ----

Comment

Ok so heres the situation at hand. US Square offices dunno jack of what to do. BUT! Theres a high chance I can be in contact with someone who has a valid address, and is living in japan. The original address I entered was false, but it was original. If I can confirm my original address on the file, get the person in japan this info, and have him contact JP Square offices with new CC and Address to send the bill to, he has to go to a convienence store to pay for the new account?
                  Preety much what i'm sayin is, if I can get my japanese contact info legit and verified, how long do I have till my character becomes deleted? I heard after suspension, you still have 3 months or so, but does anyone have any clue?
                  In Game Name Maximillian

Comment

Originally posted by Veskar
                    my dad's freind lives in japan so I narrowly avoided losing my account--
                    Veskar..you have just become my best friend :D (I think Miles's to).

Miles - I think it's only a few days no? Or it's weeks..I dont think 3 months. Could be wrong though.
                    ---
                    ----

Comment

Originally posted by Veskar
                      my dad's freind lives in japan so I narrowly avoided losing my account--
                      Veskar, I think your gonna get pounded with questions about how you saved your account now, but if you describe the actions you took to keep yourself active, i'd greatly appreciate it.
                      In Game Name Maximillian

Comment

Dang max!
                        Say it isn't so!
                        :mad:

"Where there's a will, there's a way!"

Lets hope you can keep your account.
                        "I like hexa strike, I like it a lot" - Rioo

Comment

Originally posted by tongyang
                          Dunno if this matters anymore, but there is a "cheat" to get your real addresses in there...

Just add a "Tokyo-to" (or any other names, In Japanese) in front of your street address, and POL will accept it

Just make sure you add a "USA" at the end of your address.
                          I'm not sure what you did, but when I was changing my information, it wouldn't even accept a REAL japanese address if i didn't add cho at the end of the city, despite having a real city and prefecture (it seemed really anal about it). Perhaps they changed it to make it more accurate.

Not everyone, I think it was listed on the page or if that address didn't work. Just go find a Japan address from Yahoo or something.
                          when the site was only visited by importers, there was an FAQ that walked you through setting up the game, inside the faq was a fake address listed in some area in tokyo. in addition to that there used to be a sticky that i made which listed all the prefectures in cities (although this could still have been considered "fake") - taken from japan postal site. the general mood at that time was "as long as it works just bs the address"

Comment

Veskar, you are my new best friend....lol actually now that I think of it, my friend has a uncle who lives in Japan.

Max, if you come close to losing your account (like a few days or something) send me ur stuff. I'll hold it for you man~
                            RDM75| DRG75

Comment

It looks like im gonna need to find the address for one of Square's walk in offices. Would anyone with knowledge of the area possibly know where I can locate one on the net, or possibly know themselves?
                              Thanks
                              In Game Name Maximillian

Comment

when the site was only visited by importers, there was an FAQ that walked you through setting up the game, inside the faq was a fake address listed in some area in tokyo. in addition to that there used to be a sticky that i made which listed all the prefectures in cities (although this could still have been considered "fake") - taken from japan postal site. the general mood at that time was "as long as it works just bs the address"
                                Yeah I still have that link ^^ and all the addresses as well as everything else. That being a year ago, i'm almost certain that I didn't use one of those addresses becuase I couldn't get the one off the site to work... So, I looked up a valid address off Yahoo in Japan and used that.... I dont remember what it was though.

P.S. -- Miles if he can't hold all your stuff i'll help, I have two full Mog Houses to store stuff...-_-.
                                ---
                                ----

Comment

Working...
                                X