Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I woulda been posting this exact same post but I had "card expires 03/04" etched into my brain from the day I entered it. I changed it in good time and am now good for another year.

I really hope you can get this sorted Max, if not I will do what I can to race you back up if you make a new character.
    【MNK 75 - WAR 75 - NIN 75 - BRD 75 - WHM 75】

Comment

Square Enix USA
      Square Enix U.S.A. INC

6060 Center Drive Suite 100 Los Angeles CA 90045.
      Ailis
      竜・75��・6��戦・4��シ・4�
      白・61��・3��黒・4�

Comment

Originally posted by struck
        Square Enix USA
        Square Enix U.S.A. INC

6060 Center Drive Suite 100 Los Angeles CA 90045.
        Sorry, I meant the Jp walk in offices.
        In Game Name Maximillian
        LS:WolvesOfVanaDiel/Zenmetsu

Art Gallery http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/viper23

Comment

Well shit, just logged in after taking a break for a few days, and I need to check my JP client for more information.. unfortunately I uninstalled it. Should I just assume?:dead:

...Pwned...
          I plan to live forever.. so far so good.

Celeras - Jack of all trades, and good at them all : Pwned, May 1st, 2004

---------------------

Celeras�?��?��?��?�を�?��?��?�見�?��?�?�。

Comment

Well that sucks..... Sorry to hear that you guys are loosing your chars. Thankfully FFXI was only a replacement game for me until WoW gets in stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Veskar
              I don't think it has anything to do with street address, I think its just problems with the credit card, thought it is funny how all importers are suddenly having problems with this.

BTW:
              "Well that sucks..... Sorry to hear that you guys are loosing your chars. Thankfully FFXI was only a replacement game for me until WoW gets in stores."

Dont sink to that level Vag, atleast settle for EQII...
              Cuz its been almost 2-3 years for most of us, and our credit cards are expiring... personally I thought I had until 09/04, I must have used a different CC.

And WoW is awesome.

---------------------

Comment

I hear too many complaints about EQ2.

Comment

Originally posted by Veskar
                  are you gonna try to fix the account?
                  Considering the fact I know no-one in Japan, and the fact that numerous people have told me its futile.. i'm just going to enjoy my last month while I can.

---------------------

Comment

WoW wants you Celeras, Not FFXI

Comment

Re:

I pulled an all item 11 gil bazaar on my last day :sweat:
                      Linkshells: TMV, HelplessRain
                      -çôƒƒee all gone i go boom.
                      Apoc - Bard (Gone again)
                      Pocster- Re-activated.
                      (Fish 67. Cooking 87. Bone 65. Alchemy 80.)

Backness-

Comment

Re: Re:

Originally posted by Apoc
                        I pulled an all item 11 gil bazaar on my last day :sweat:
                        Hahahah naw, im buying all my friends things like I told them I would do..

Donnovan= Sniper Rings (2?)
                        Miya= Promised you the gloves... :p
                        Eiketsu= Amemit Mantle, hopefully +1
                        Seulg= 5 gil to buy a life

Thats about 1,600,005 gil.. meaning i'll have about 200k left. What to do what to do...:angel:

---------------------

Comment

You COULD buy me an astral ring...
                          RDM75| DRG75

Comment

Sorry Max and everyone else but if I had to say this in the most general ways possible is that you’re PWNED and can’t do anything about it. This has got to be like the 5th time I posted in another topic about why people can’t get their accounts back when they make a post after it gets deactivated. I could just type another one of my 5 page essay on why but I’m sure you will find them if you go back a few pages and seeing topics like Xiphoid made and save me some time I’m guessing by the time I posted this the month is over anyway.

Sorry you had to loose your characters worth millions of gil and have 23498239408234 hours worth of game play on them. I know how it feels and so does like 15 other people on this forum. Just hope that if you don’t start over that you atleast give your items to your best friends/people that need it the most and not just buy items for random people who will just say kthxbye...

What makes me wonder is; why doesn't this ever happen to the asses of Ragnarok?

Good times dude~
                            Attached Files

Comment

Re: Re: Re:

Originally posted by Celeras
                              Thats about 1,600,005 gil.. meaning i'll have about 200k left. What to do what to do...:angel:
                              Hey, remember who risked having to be in the same zone as Soniti to save you 1900 exp in Altepa :spin:

It's amazing when I think back how often our paths crossed and how much we spoke yet it still seems we barely know each other. Heh, well I guess we'll always have the memories of "that" BC run we did a few months back. We might possibly cross paths in WoW...
                              【MNK 75 - WAR 75 - NIN 75 - BRD 75 - WHM 75】

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re:

Originally posted by Russta

Hey, remember who risked having to be in the same zone as Soniti to save you 1900 exp in Altepa :spin:

It's amazing when I think back how often our paths crossed and how much we spoke yet it still seems we barely know each other. Heh, well I guess we'll always have the memories of "that" BC run we did a few months back. We might possibly cross paths in WoW...
                                Hah, "that" BC.. we were gods I recently saw gunsmoke online, i guess he came back.. maybe we should do some more

---------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X