Re: Account/CC Error

I just got kicked 20 mins ago. When I log into NA version I get:

When I log into JP version I get:

followed by:

Please help me out ; ;
    ERAUQS SI DLROW EHT

Comment

Tsikuro, apollyon has a valid problem related to this thread, why shouldn't he bump it?

That being said, Meph and Tsikuro please zip it and take it to PMs if you want to continue arguing like children.

Anyone who can address apollyon's problem is more than welcome to post.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by apollyon0
        I just got kicked 20 mins ago. When I log into NA version I get:

When I log into JP version I get:

followed by:

Please help me out ; ;
        The last image says the registration servers arecurrently undergoing maintenance, which they do in Japan the day before ours do. You only get billing problems at such time, because that's when they attempt to bill you. They say maintenance will be over at the time shown in the last line, which is Japan Standard Time. You can't do anything related to your account settings until that time arrives.

The second image says something about you needing to contact the Information Center to resolve this problem. Of course, that means you have to call the Japanese one, since the American or European ones won't deal with Japanese account information.

EDIT: Btw, did any other importers hear about the ramnix service and actually get it? I found out about it a while ago and have tried to contact the person offering three times with no response. I'm looking for some sort of precautionary measure just in case, so that I have more hope of recovery from a problem like this thread, and several others at the time, has shown.
        Last edited by bungiefan; 03-31-2006, 07:05 PM.
        http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...igure-out.html
        http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...n-on-NA-US-PS2 (Adoulin install on NA PS2)
        http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.htm
        My PlayStation2 HDD guide. Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.32.

Comment

Thank you so much for the translations. I also tried to email the help desk. I got back two responses in Japanese. I think it explains exactly what I need to do to recover my account, however I can't read it ><;
          If anyone can translate this for me, I'd be much appreciated as I'm desperate to resolve this situation. I'm sure it will also say exactly what you need to do to recover the account, which I'm sure alot of people will want to know and appreciate.

------------------FROM: accounthelp@jp.playonline.comTO: caucasiamation@pol.comDATE: 03/31/2006 FRI 02:30 AMSUBJECT: [自動返信]お問い合わせ頂いた内容に関しまして [ticket:232456 conf:54d92887e9f150eb3127932d5b07ce16]>>-------------------------------------------->本メールはお客様のお問い合わせがサーバーに到達した>時点で送信される、自動返信メールです 。>-------------------------------------------->>Thomas Schell 様>>このたびは、お問い合せいただきまして誠にありがとう>ございます。>>お問い合わせ いただいた内容に関しまして、文面から適>切と思われるキーワードを元にFAQを自動検索いたしま>したが 該当する回答を見つけることができませんでした。>>まだFAQをご覧いただいていない場合は、該当の項目 が>無いか以下の方法で確認ください。>-------------------------------------------->プレイオンラインのトップページから【サービス&サポー>ト】を選択します。>次に【よくある質問と回答 】を選択し【Q&A】を選んで>ください。>【カテゴリ】、【サブカテゴリ】の順にお問い合わせの>対象を 選択し【キーワード】を指定していただくと、自>動的にキーワードから選び出された良くあるご質問と回>答 が表示されます。>-------------------------------------------->FAQに該当が無い場合には個別にご案内をさせていただき>たいと思いますので、お手数ですが次の方法で ご連絡を>お願いいたします。>>-------------------------------------------->■メールによるお問い合わせ>-------------------------------------------->このメールへの返信としてご送信ください。詳細内容を>再度記載いただく必要はございません。>>なお、 メールの題名(Subject)を変更されますと、自動応>答システムが返信と認識することができず、再度 自動返>信のメールをさしあげる可能性がありますので、題名は>変更せずにご返信くださいますようお願いし ます。>(多くのメーラーで行われる、「Re:」といった文字が> 文頭に付くものであれば問題ありません 。)>>※メールへの回答については順次対応をさせていただい> ておりますが、調査時間等を含め、混雑時 には数日お> 時間をいただくこともございます。>>-------------------------------------------->■電話によるお問い合わせ>-------------------------------------------->お電話にてお問い合わせいただくことも可能です。>メール末尾にございます弊社インフォメーションセンタ ー>へ営業時間内にお問い合わせください。>>-------------------------------------------->【ご注意】>-------------------------------------------->※ゲームの攻略方法やデータなどのご質問についてはお> 答えしておりません。また、攻略以外のお問い合 わせ> でも、ご質問内容によってはお答えできない場合があ> ります。 >※ご質問内容によってはお電話でしかお答えできない場> 合や登録者ご本人様でないとお答えできない場合 があ> りますので、あらかじめご了承ください。>※複製品、中古でご購入されたソフト、およびお客様の>  お取扱いにより生じた原因で故障と思われる症状が発> 生している場合は、サポートの対象外とさせていた だ> きます。>-------------------------------------------->>今後とも、弊社製品・サービスをご愛顧の程よろしくお>願い申し上げます。>>--->スクウェア・エニックス インフォメーションセンター>PHONE:0570-003-399> (PHSからご利用の場合 03-5333-1860)>(月~金 11:00~19:00 祝祭日は除く)>
          The second email
          ------------------
          TO: caucasiamation@pol.com
          DATE: 03/29/2006 WED 10:30 PM
          SUBJECT: ☆お支払未納確認のお願い

>≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫
          >       プレイオンラインからのお知らせ
          >
          >        お支払方法未納確認のお願い
          >
          >
          >粐 粐さん
          >プレイオンラインをご利用いただきありがとうございます。
          >
          >お客様のご利用につきまして、請求をさせていただきましたが
          >決済会社より、請求の差戻しがあり、お支払が未納となって
          >おります。
          >
          >
          >利 用 月    2006年03月
          >金  額    1,449円
          >決済方法    クレジットカード
          >
          >
          >つきましては、今月末日にて一旦利用停止とさせていただき
          >ます。
          >利用停止後に上記金額をお支払いただきますと、入金を確認
          >させていただいた後、プレイオンラインへの復活が可能と
          >なります。
          >
          >ご了承ならびにご確認いただけますようお願い申し上げます。
          >
          >
          >  このメールは、システムが発信する自動メールです。
          >
          >  この内容についてのお問合せはスクウェア・エニックス
          >   インフォメーションセンターまでお願いいたします。
          >
          >  スクウェア・エニックス インフォメーションセンター
          >   電話でのお問い合せ PHONE:0570-003-399 
          > (PHSからご利用の場合は03-5333-1860)
          >   ※ 通話料はお客様のご負担になります
          >    月~金 11:00~19:00 祝祭日は除く 

Here's the new screen I get after the maintenance.

Last edited by apollyon0; 04-01-2006, 12:03 AM.
          ERAUQS SI DLROW EHT

Comment

My Japanese sucks, but from what I can make out of it. It says that they currently have no FAQ available pertaining to this information. They say you should call the Square Enix offices in Japan between 11:00 and 19:00 JST on weekdays that are not national holidays. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help. :/
            Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
            90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

Working...
            X