Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

You are the reason I hate Boston. Just throwing that out there.

But yeah, I like to keep distinct the fact that I actually made the decision to quit the game. It wasn't until I'd considered returning (briefly) that I discovered my account got hit with the credit card ban like my mule had previously. So it wasn't SE's choice, it was actually mine. It's petty and minor, but I quit on my terms. XD
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

• Re: pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
      You are the reason I hate Boston. Just throwing that out there.
      my feelings...

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
      But yeah, I like to keep distinct the fact that I actually made the decision to quit the game. It wasn't until I'd considered returning (briefly) that I discovered my account got hit with the credit card ban like my mule had previously. So it wasn't SE's choice, it was actually mine. It's petty and minor, but I quit on my terms. XD
      Defensive post is defensive.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Me at work... and the way I feel when people aren't talking on the forum. (see also: cold)

Me having a staring contest with my dog. The wife says I've never won. Lies...

Comment

Hey guys it's me, Necro. I'm bringing this thread back. Why? YOU TELL ME!

Me being dauntless.

Comment

DAUNTLESS IS BLACK?!?!?!?!

I mean... cool... I like your mask.

Also: I know which seat you took.

Comment

He's not just a black guy, he's a cool black guy.

What the fuck? People here aren't supposed to be cool.

Comment

You didn't know Daunt was black Yyg? WAY TO PAY ATTENTIONS.

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                  DAUNTLESS IS BLACK?!?!?!?!

I mean... cool... I like your mask.

Also: I know which seat you took.

I've said this many times before, Yyg.

Was that a back seat joke? My feelings ; ;

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                  He's not just a black guy, he's a cool black guy.

What the fuck? People here aren't supposed to be cool.

Sorry coach!

Comment

Ah, of course I need to get a picture of Oni on here.

Hint, Oni isn't the one on the left.

Comment

So oni is the chick?

Comment

Nailed it!

Wait, no, no he's not. He's the curly-haired godfather standing next to me

Comment

Are you the chick?

Comment

I'm the plant in the back.

Comment

I feel like I don't look like myself anymore, but historically I have not been the biggest fan of myself so maybe that isn't so bad.
                              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

These gardening gloves make me feel like I should be piloting an Eva or shooting Hollows with a magic bow.
                                pic
                                lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
                                X