X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bonecrafting 101

Originally posted by Artica
    I'm slowly working my way up the ladder on the Ragnarok server. Got up to 44.2 before my connection was turned off due to a botnet ; ;

Had to format and reinstall everything...still waiting on my CoP CD so I can get back online :/ (Should arrive today) Would really like to get to 53 by the weekend.

The bonecraft market is kinda messed up right now though. One guy who's gone like 1/70 on genie weskit pretty much single handedly drove the price of dragon talons from 1.2m to 4m, with the weskit selling for nearly 5m...really makes me cry since my BLM is now level 61 ; ; (75 rdm)
    There will always be gil buyers screwing up some server's economy. That's why I view craft powerleveling with great disdain ... it's the reason why things are so overinflated on some areas on Hades. I know a gold smither that can single-handedly manipulate the economy with those massive amounts of gils bought online. >.>

Comment

so why the hell is my majorly pimped lv6 bonecrafting failing bone earings all the time?;;
      75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
      Woodworking 91.9+2
      ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Tipsy ...

http://www.iluvitar.com/sections/ffx...rafttimer.html

... this should reduce your breakage.

Comment

lol thanks
          Woodworking 91.9+2

Comment

when can I get those badass glasses from the guild, because that is the only reason I started bonecraft... for the glasses.
            Ramuh Server
            Linkshell=TDC,BlueRogues,BloodKnights.
            Samurai all the way.

Comment

Turn in guild points at 28 I think but my mate said you cant get the glasses till lv 48 /cry
              Woodworking 91.9+2

Comment

that sucks, I'm I got to 32 last night.... **Dies**
                Ramuh Server
                Linkshell=TDC,BlueRogues,BloodKnights.
                Samurai all the way.

Comment

Hmmm.. Not too much activity on the BoneCraft forums I see...

A shame; ;

Well... Lets jump start this forum!

Lvl 63 BoneCrafter here... If I can be of any help, I surely will be. Lets start creating new threads for new topics... All these posts don't seem to belong in the BoneCrafting 101 thread... Hehe.

I look forward to talking you peeps!!
                  MUJURU of ClanDestine
                  65 BST/WHM

BoneCrafting 63
                  LeatherCraft 62+1
                  Alchemy 51
                  Woodworking 49
                  Cooking 46
                  ClothCraft 4
                  Pimiping 100+9

Comment

I think a lot of the old participants in this thread got to their goals, hence the lack of activity.

Anyways, for you newer people skilling up bonecraft, definitely check out the new synths that have been added, and weigh out whether they are feasible skill up synths or not. A lot of the guides are old, and do not offer much in the way of recent synths, e.g. Vivified Coral to Reraise Hairpin path, and with even more new synths there is probably even more skill up options. Off the top of my head, Hellish Horn looks good since materials are cheap right now.
                    [ 75PLD / 75WAR / 75BLU / 75NIN / 75DNC / 41MNK ] : [100 +3 bonecraft / 60 +1 leathercraft ] : [ LJ: ono-valefor.livejournal.com ]

Comment

NVM ><
                      Last edited by Weed; 06-02-2006, 10:21 PM.

Comment

yeah it would be nice to see an updated bone guide. I'm sitting at 82 though so options are getting slim at this point. dragon masks are easy and can be desynthed but the wyvern scales needed run like 60k stack on seraph..

any advice on 83-100? I've seen all the guides on alla, etc but still wanted some updated advice if there is any. thanks and gl.

Also, how can I determine some of these leather subcraft lvls where I see on guides it says: ???. I'm assuming I'm in the clear though since my leather is 60+1.

thanks.

Comment

In the 80+ range, I don't think there's any major updating necessary. Any deviations from the guide would probably be forced by server dependent prices.

I think the only new recipe that might be good for skill ups is Hellish Bugle. Last I checked (which I admit was months ago), Imp Horns and Collibri Beaks were fairly cheap... though not in abundance.

Recipes that use only 1 or 2 Wyvern scales is probably going to be your best bet. Recipes which use only 1 or 2 Coral Fragments may be another decent alternative.

If you think 60k a stack is too high a price for materials, consider other ingredients such as Behemoth Leather/Horn, Demon Skull/Horn, Angel Skin and Rainbow Thread.
                          Lyonheart
                          lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
                          Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
                          Fishing 60

Lakiskline
                          Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
                          Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
                          Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
                          Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Yeah you are right 60k is not super high at this level but then again I would never buy stacks of demon horns and singles run 15-20k, behe items I only get when hnmls kills it, angel skins I fish up.

You know what's expensive is raptor skins at 100k/stack ..leathercraft I know.. found that kind of amusing. I guess rmt haven't got their grubby hands on those yet since price is not being undercut 24/7 lol.

Back to bone though...

I will try the bugle as well. Demon horns are just not worth the money I think with as many synths it takes to lvl up now. 20k a horn? I mean I'm not cheap but damn that's expensive after 20+ synths lol. Drop rate is sucky too thus the price.

Demon masks, not at the top of the most wanted list.. are easy to synth and I desynth those alot. There has just been a lull I in scales and coral frags lately even with rmt fishing up frags 24/7. Go figure.

wow.. I just about fainted as I looked at the hellish synth recipe.. so freakin easy and I can solo those ingredients with ease. Thank the lord.

Comment

Originally posted by vicious love View Post
                              You know what's expensive is raptor skins at 100k/stack ..leathercraft I know.. found that kind of amusing. I guess rmt haven't got their grubby hands on those yet since price is not being undercut 24/7 lol.
                              Guild Merchant NPCs are your friends... sometimes. The Tanner guild in Sandy actually sells these suckers, ranging from 2k to 4k per, depending on how much it's being camped. Even at the high price, that's half the cost as market price. Provided it's not being overly camped. Last time I looked, Raptor skins weren't selling fast enough on the open market to make it worth camping the guild for these suckers.
                              Lyonheart
                              lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
                              Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
                              Fishing 60

Lakiskline
                              Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
                              Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
                              Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
                              Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

yeah at times it is cheaper to get those and other items off guild like you said but within a a few game days the prices get jacked up sometimes. 14k per raptor skin now lol. umm no thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X