X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...... get a life dickless child...

Comment

• Originally posted by guyincorporated
      It isn't about smithing, it is about spending 1k to get 82 guildpoints. Easily the worst Gil::GP ratio I've come across.
      Yeah, it's something like 44 turned in for full GP for the day it comes up... and it's less than 2000 GP for that day.
      [ 75PLD / 75WAR / 75BLU / 75NIN / 75DNC / 41MNK ] : [100 +3 bonecraft / 60 +1 leathercraft ] : [ LJ: ono-valefor.livejournal.com ]

Comment

• Originally posted by onorok
        Yeah, it's something like 44 turned in for full GP for the day it comes up... and it's less than 2000 GP for that day.
        GALKAS ARE TEH SUXXORZ your ava sucks like yo face ***** ***

Comment

• there have really been a lot of terrible posts lately. its a shame...

i just recently started boneworking, nothing to brag about but this post has been really helpful. thanks to everyone that has helped it grow and help me.

Comment

• cat baghnaks are easy if you buy from the airship docks in bastok. just fill your inventory with them once or twice :x.

RenaissanceLS
            pld:75 nin:75 war:37
            bonecraft: 81+2 leathercraft: 50

Comment

• Please keep this crafting topic as well as others clean.

~~

I am 49.9 Bonecrafter now. I've been rasing GP in the mean time will raising Leathercraft and Clothcraft.

Comment

• Bonecraft does use titanctus shells but it uses hq fish scales to. They are also a desynth and well im not to lucky with that heh. You have to hq the desynth, the nq is just 12 fish scales :E
                Race : Mithra
                Main Job : Thief / Ranger
                Linkshell :
                Lunarians

Comment

• Oh yes we use titanticus shells and hq pugil scales -.-

lots of fishers take bone up to 40 so that they can make titanticus shells out of armored pisces, but very few seem to go after gavial fish, which are needed for the synth that fire was talking about. nq is a stack of fish scales, hq 1 = 1 hq pugil scale, hq2 = 2, hq3 = 4. I just blew about 2 mil on these little puppies and reached 96.5 skill. other than gavial gear, they aren't really used very much. BTW, gavial masks are cheap compared to the other level 100 synths (aside from colossal skull), but don't sell back for more than 700 gil, making it essentially a pure loss.
                  war28 / mnk9 / whm42 / blm67 / rdm7 / thf13 / pld16 / drk1 / bst75 / rng36 / brd34 / smn20 / sam12 / nin25 / drg5

Comment

• Well techincally, whenever you desynth something the message reads something like "You've obtained 2 HQ pugil scales." As to when you craft something thats says "You synthesized 2 HQ pugil scales." So even though you do use a lightning crystal, the game considers getting titanticus shells/hq scales a synth not a desynth. Which is a main reason why it doesn't fail too often which is great.

Comment

• Got my apron on Saturday, and now working on leathercraft GP to get gloves. Also started alchemy, which should be easy to get to 60 once I save up some money.
                      [ 75PLD / 75WAR / 75BLU / 75NIN / 75DNC / 41MNK ] : [100 +3 bonecraft / 60 +1 leathercraft ] : [ LJ: ono-valefor.livejournal.com ]

Comment

• Yarr, I just hit 100 bone a few days ago, leather has been 60 for a while, and alch is almost 60 for my blm friends, lol...

First test on hq went well I think. 4/20 hq on eremite's rings - darksday, random moon, no support, 100+3 skill
                        war28 / mnk9 / whm42 / blm67 / rdm7 / thf13 / pld16 / drk1 / bst75 / rng36 / brd34 / smn20 / sam12 / nin25 / drg5

Comment

• Originally posted by Bella_Garuda
                          Well techincally, whenever you desynth something the message reads something like "You've obtained 2 HQ pugil scales." As to when you craft something thats says "You synthesized 2 HQ pugil scales." So even though you do use a lightning crystal, the game considers getting titanticus shells/hq scales a synth not a desynth. Which is a main reason why it doesn't fail too often which is great.
                          desynth HQ's more often then normal synth, so in this case desynth would be better D:
                          Race : Mithra
                          Linkshell :
                          Lunarians

Comment

• Yesterday was just about the worst guildpoints day ever. The item was Blood Stone (decently high lvl synth, costs about 1.5k a synth) and only worth 26 guild points a piece. -.- and I'm lv73 too. It's like Cat Baghnaks but much, much worse.

RenaissanceLS
                            pld:75 nin:75 war:37
                            bonecraft: 81+2 leathercraft: 50

Comment

• Originally posted by LionhartPLD
                              Yesterday was just about the worst guildpoints day ever. The item was Blood Stone (decently high lvl synth, costs about 1.5k a synth) and only worth 26 guild points a piece. -.- and I'm lv73 too. It's like Cat Baghnaks but much, much worse.
                              There is an NPC in Kazham that sells Blood Stones, but I'm not sure how much. Maybe like 300 a piece? I started the leathercraft GP cycle a few days ago, and so far most of the items are worthless as NQ or HQ, so none ever on AH, and then if you craft them and HQ, not much can be made off the HQ item.

Comment

• Race : Mithra
                                Linkshell :
                                Lunarians

Comment

Working...
                                X