This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Fira.
    [ 75PLD / 75WAR / 75BLU / 75NIN / 75DNC / 41MNK ] : [100 +3 bonecraft / 60 +1 leathercraft ] : [ LJ: ono-valefor.livejournal.com ]

Comment

• woot I got my bonecraft apron the other day :D so hot right now.

RenaissanceLS
      pld:75 nin:75 war:37
      bonecraft: 81+2 leathercraft: 50

Comment

• WTG fira.

p.s., actually managed to cap my skill on arrowheads - how scary is that? Gonna be weird going back to losing money to skill up.
        You know I'm right.

Comment

• 91+ is damn hard to lvl. synthese materials are so rare and hard to get >.<. any good ideas ?
          Final Fantasy XI Status:
          Name: Bloodberry
          Server: Leviathan
          Race: Hume F
          Nation: San d`Oria
          Job: SAM75/RNG60/WAR37/THF37/NIN37/WHM37/BLM17

Bloodberry`s Tagebuch

Comment

• Anyone got an alternatvie to Dragon Masks. Ya it was a great Synth when the scales were 40k a stack but now they 110k a stack on Ragnarok . Thats around a 14k loss per synth if you suceed everytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeeD Soldier
              Anyone got an alternatvie to Dragon Masks. Ya it was a great Synth when the scales were 40k a stack but now they 110k a stack on Ragnarok . Thats around a 14k loss per synth if you suceed everytime.
              maybe Coral Bangles
              Final Fantasy XI Status:

Bloodberry`s Tagebuch

Comment

• Anyone know the lvl of chocobo digging you need in Altepa desert to dig up Wyvern Scales. Guide claims they only Uncommon dig up so I would think its nothing higher then lvl 3 or 4. If so I might take up chocobo digging just to get my Wyvern Scales for 82-87 skill.

Comment

• DL - You don't need any level of digging to find wyvern scales... but my digging is at level 2 (6 second delay) which I think is also about as far as Trib made it, and I have found maybe a stack of scales EVER. You really can't count on these to be constant until much later, like.. thousands of stacks of greens and months of time later. You're welcome to give it a whirl though.

Oh, and coral is also 110k per stack, and they NPC for less than dragon gear. ><

Also, congratulations on 100 Fira, I just made it there myself

Oh btw, are you skilling on a gavial mask there... in your apron??? didn't think you could skill with items on, heh.
                  war28 / mnk9 / whm42 / blm67 / rdm7 / thf13 / pld16 / drk1 / bst75 / rng36 / brd34 / smn20 / sam12 / nin25 / drg5

Comment

• Yeah how did you get skill up with the apron on? The apron doesnt cap you?

Also Im 88 now and only 20 or less HQ crab shells are on sale a day. Did 88-92 take weeks to get? Or is there another way to do it?

I have a friend thats 95 fishing so he sells me amored pisces and gavial fish for cheap while he fishes. I might just make gavail masks from 90-100 with +2 and advanced. Think that would work?

Comment

• well I'm trying to lvl my leathercraft to 70 and syn for myself courel leather. and with them i could make iqgira tiara till 91.
                      Final Fantasy XI Status:

Bloodberry`s Tagebuch

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodberry
                        well I'm trying to lvl my leathercraft to 70 and syn for myself courel leather. and with them i could make iqgira tiara till 91.
                        70 leather wouldn't let you get to 100 bone.

RenaissanceLS

Comment

• Originally posted by pyrrhus
                          Yeah how did you get skill up with the apron on? The apron doesnt cap you?
                          Umm. Just for the record. Items that artificially raise your skill at something don't prevent you from capping it. Example: If you wear an evasion torque whcih will send you to your cap artificially, you will still be able to skill it up to the natural cap. I'm 82 now and I always use my apron and sunglasses ever since I've had them and things always reach the caps that mysterytour says.

RenaissanceLS

Comment

• 70 leather wouldn't let you get to 100 bone.
                            Actually you can get 100 bone, just you have to knock leather back down to 60.
                            Calin - Ragnarok

Comment

• heh, little late for me to find out about being able to skill with guild items on, I was under the impression that it was not like other items, such as evasion torque. OOPS.

And yes, doing gavial masks from 90-100 works with guild items and support. Expect to go through about 2 dozen stacks of each material though.

Has anyone noticed when you have your best hq rates on synths 80+?
                              war28 / mnk9 / whm42 / blm67 / rdm7 / thf13 / pld16 / drk1 / bst75 / rng36 / brd34 / smn20 / sam12 / nin25 / drg5

Comment

• Originally posted by ClydeArrowny
                                Actually you can get 100 bone, just you have to knock leather back down to 60.
                                but thats 60 leather, not 70.

RenaissanceLS

Comment

Working...
                                X