shrug am 0/30 on genie weskit, 0/50 on wyvern helm+1 ;E

yet jp fag can make on 2nd synth, so lame
    Race : Mithra
    Main Job : Thief / Ranger
    Linkshell :
    Lunarians

Comment

• Doh, that sucks =/

An eccentric italian friend of mine who is 100 cloth has started crafting in cloisters trying to score hq cursed gear, and has moderate success. I think he said he's had a couple -1 mitts and one -1 slacks. I really ought to like.. try to actually take the time to craft some stuff for money. I generally just get enough to fund leveling, then stop until I need to buy more junk again.

Goodluck on those weskits and wyvern helms.
      war28 / mnk9 / whm42 / blm67 / rdm7 / thf13 / pld16 / drk1 / bst75 / rng36 / brd34 / smn20 / sam12 / nin25 / drg5

Comment

• Trying to HQ like earth synth in Titan, or in garuda?
        Clothcraft Veteran

Comment

• He tested zenith stuff in the cloister of gales. I don't know how many he tried, but ended up with 2 hq
          war28 / mnk9 / whm42 / blm67 / rdm7 / thf13 / pld16 / drk1 / bst75 / rng36 / brd34 / smn20 / sam12 / nin25 / drg5

Comment

• Re: Bonecrafting 101

I'm 90.6+1 right now... and just learned through about 200k that you should only skill up on full and new moons after 90 >_>;. Am I right?
            "Damn you! You'll poke us all straight to HELL!!!!!" -Onishin (Celestial Dreams Linkshell)

Comment

Nice to see the thread carried over to the new format. I'm slowly skilling up again...
              [ 75PLD / 75WAR / 75BLU / 75NIN / 75DNC / 41MNK ] : [100 +3 bonecraft / 60 +1 leathercraft ] : [ LJ: ono-valefor.livejournal.com ]

Comment

Originally posted by Rakhir
                I'm 90.6+1 right now... and just learned through about 200k that you should only skill up on full and new moons after 90 >_>;. Am I right?
                Thats what im doing, I don't get any skillups if its at any other time.
                Last edited by -Draken-; 08-03-2005, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Is there any synths that bonecrafters can make for profit? Maybe one that doesn't include HQs o.o

Comment

If you need any help with Bonecraft Feel free to e-mail me at jack33714@ahoo.com I made a guide from 0-100 with the cheapest synths but you alway want to check the prices.

Comment

Just got this the other day! Anyone on Bismarck who needs a bonecrafter let me know
                      Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations! I just recently made it to 28, and now I'm 4800/70000 GP for those hot shades. Unfortunately Meav, on Seraph, has dismantled the Scorpian Harness market single handedly. She has one signed SH+1, another unsigned one(which used to be signed) in her Bazaar, and about 6 or 8 normal SH. Good thing there's other things out there I can make once I'm of level.

Comment

I'm slowly working my way up the ladder on the Ragnarok server. Got up to 44.2 before my connection was turned off due to a botnet ; ;

Had to format and reinstall everything...still waiting on my CoP CD so I can get back online :/ (Should arrive today) Would really like to get to 53 by the weekend.

The bonecraft market is kinda messed up right now though. One guy who's gone like 1/70 on genie weskit pretty much single handedly drove the price of dragon talons from 1.2m to 4m, with the weskit selling for nearly 5m...really makes me cry since my BLM is now level 61 ; ; (75 rdm)

Comment

Hey does anyone know how I get like the special apron or something that says your a bone worker... I see a bunch of people wearing em and I want one. Im in the bonworkers guild. My skill aint to high yet but its gettin there. But anyway, thats all I wanna know. The apron the little taru has in the picture on up the page is the one im talkin bout...
                            Rubion

Comment

I'm Boneworker lvl 9 ROX xDDDDD
                              I love this craft :D

Comment

Originally posted by Rubion
                                Hey does anyone know how I get like the special apron or something that says your a bone worker... I see a bunch of people wearing em and I want one. Im in the bonworkers guild. My skill aint to high yet but its gettin there. But anyway, thats all I wanna know. The apron the little taru has in the picture on up the page is the one im talkin bout...
                                Using guild points. Once your craft rank is high enough you can trade in items you made to an NPC to recieve points. When you have enough points you can buy certain items such as the apron or yellow glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                X