This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Before locking up threads ...

Whoa! Its Big ben! Now where is Ill Mitch?
    Spurs pwned you last season.

of course now that I can see who he really is, most of the mystique is gone
    oo oo Do tell. I like a good secret.

Hori retreated from battle. What a coward.
    Hori
    San d'Oria
    RDM/BLM/WHM
    (´ ゜ω゜`)
    Don't like to haste our precious NIN tank? You're not RDM, then. -Apple Pie/Grendal

Comment

BIG BEN!
      (I like the mods, they give me hot secks)
      noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

If anything I think the moderators of this board are more than fair to people and when they close something its because they know better than to allow that thread to continue. I can assure you all that most of the moderators here have seen prolly every type of post you can put up here at one point or another, so I dont really question something they close. Actually... some threads they are too lenient on and (imo) shouldve been closed from the start.

If it really came down to what is fair, unless you pay for this site to operate any decision they make is really not open to objection... but they want users to enjoy being here which is why they are... like I said... more than fair on decisions.

75 BLU | THF | PLD

Comment

Originally posted by Kagerou
          BIG BEN!
          (I like the mods, they give me hot secks)
          Shhhhhhhhhhh...I told you not to talk about that in public!! I could go to jail!!
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

De-ja-vu anyone?

http://www.killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=88919

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
            SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

oh god, intensity. i should ban you for linking up that stupid thread on KI.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru
                oh god, intensity. i should ban you for linking up that stupid thread on KI.
                Bolded for emphasis.

And for the record, my eyes still burn from having to even glance at that thread to post the link. You see, I'm allergic to immaturity and stupidity.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
                SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

lol @ KI
                  Flamewars was funny for a while but then it lost all aspect of teh funneh like 2days after I joined.
                  noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

KI and Alla serve a very useful purpose - they are the dumping grounds for the people who can't be civilized enough to post here and at other good forums.

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage
                      KI and Alla serve a very useful purpose - they are the dumping grounds for the people who can't be civilized enough to post here and at other good forums.

Icemage
                      I don't use KI so I can't really comment on that forum, however, I have been a member of Allakhazam for seven years. When you've been around as long as they have, and have contributed as much information and encouraged, not censored, constructive discussion across so many games including Everquest, FFXI, WoW, Lineage2, and Dark Ages of Camelot then maybe you can even come close to criticising them. Until then, I suggest you button it and recognise your place.

Comment

Sure Grizz, the bad thing about Alla and Ki is that that is not the image they transpire you know.

Ofcourse theres bad apples and good apples everywhere, it's unfortunate that such a source of information such as Alla is also so recognized by the fact that it's community isnt too inviting.
                        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlebeard
                          Until then, I suggest you button it and recognise your place.
                          And you know Icemage hasn't done this because.....??? You definately don't know him because he games with a passion and always shares his knowledge with every game he plays. Everyone has their opinion and that is his, just as you are welcome to yours. So keep the flaming out of the discussion.
                          Originally posted by Feba
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          Originally posted by DakAttack
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

as much as there are crappy posts on KI/Alla, I still can't deny that there are some very useful informative posts among them too. A lot of the posters maybe immature, but they can also be very competitive with a lot of informations.
                            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

In my experience with Alla, the useful information is hidden under so much spam and drivel it's practically not worth the effort to find.

Grizzlebeard, as long as you've been a member of this board I have yet to see you contribute as much useful information and discussion as Icemage is known to include in a single post, so perhaps you should take your own advice.
                              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
                                as much as there are crappy posts on KI/Alla, I still can't deny that there are some very useful informative posts among them too. A lot of the posters maybe immature, but they can also be very competitive with a lot of informations.
                                Agreed, unfortunately you have to surf through the mountains of crap to find the useful informatin. Alla is useful for the data itself, and occasionally someone's posts. Usually its someone asking a question followed by a few hundred smartass replies with no relevance whatsoever. Yes there are good posters on both forums. Unfortunately they are overrun with morons who like to simply troll around being jackasses.
                                I think KI's flame wars section was just a bad idea. It lets people know that it its tolerable, so it easily spills over into the rest of the forums.
                                The mods here try hard, do their best to be fair, and the way I see it, do one hell of a job keeping things civil.
                                I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Working...
                                X