X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Important Notices

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
    Should we start a new thread for parsing damage, damage taken, etc? I think it would be interesting, especially as we level up. we can have a log of how our characters change as we level or as we progress. Anyone else?
    Maybe, we really ought to migrate the discussion of stuff back to the discussion thread at some point. It'd be amusing to see how the damage ends up getting spread out at higher levels. I suspect I'm probably going to end up at the bottom as you guys get access to more spells and Jarre gets more and more Fighter bonuses. Seriously, Jarre was blind for most of the fight and still ended up doing a ton of damage.

Originally posted by Mezlo View Post
    Oh, and this Saturday is my birthday. A good present from you all would be to play this Saturday I need to be done by 9pm EST in order to go out to dinner, but if you guys are down, so is the EAW.
    I'm game.
    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
    Name: Drjones
    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

As far as I know I'm available. I think I have something going on on Saturday or next Saturday (will have to double check), but if the session is after 1600 EST then I should still be able to make it.
      Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
      Reiko Takahashi
      - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
      Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

I'm good. I think I can even finish that Python thing I was working on before then.

Comment

I should be down. I'll know better by tonight or at latest tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: I'm going to make a few new threads to help keep this thread clear. This one was really more for my own personal notes to you guys as well as a I'm Coming/Not Coming/Going to be Late for upcoming sessions.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
          99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
          99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

this saturdays fine for me

Comment

Okay confirming that I'm 100% available for this Saturday (4th May).

Also confirming that I will NOT be available next Saturday (11th May) but if I remember right Jarre can't make it that week either.
              Reiko Takahashi
              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

N0ope i wont be availiable on 11th

Comment

Unfortunately I won't be able to run the session tomorrow. My family had plans to celebrate Greek Easter this Sunday but it has been moved to Saturday at the last minute.

Sorry guys.

Comment

Greek Easter sounds like a euphemism.

Comment

Nope. Totally real. Easter falls on a different day (and sometimes month) as "regular" Easter based on the Greek calendar.

It's wacky. I get 2 Easters a year.

The downside of course... Is having to make nice with my family for an additional day. I treasure my hermit time... and they cut into it. Selfish of them really.

Comment

We'll have to wait till 18th then

- - - Updated - - -

unless...... Is anyone doing anything sunday? I ask because Its Bank holiday Monday on monday in the Uk which means Paul and I wont be working so we could do a latish night on sunday?

Comment

Sunday night is usually a raid night on SWTOR but I should easily be finished by 2100-2200 BST which is about 1500-1600 EST.

And yeah it's a Three Day Weekend this weekend in the UK so I can easily do Sunday until whatever late time is needed
                          Reiko Takahashi
                          Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Sunday's fine provided we can get everyone on board.

Comment

No problems here.

Comment

so just mezlo and ygg now......

Comment

Working...
                                X