• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Important Notices

GIFTS FOR EVERYONE!!!

For Jarre:
    Silver Bells (Item)
    A small cluster of 2 intricately decorated bells made of silver. The 2 are delicately tied together with a red silk bow.
    1 Use (Free Action): When the Bells are rung, they resonate for 30 seconds. During that 30 seconds, a single enemy within 10 feet of the user is rendered deaf for 1 round.
    Once used, they are treated as mundane decorative bells worth roughly 15gp.

For Cid:
    Red Slay (Dagger)
    An ornate dagger made from tempered red steel. The hilt is decorated with jade swirls.
    1 Use (Free Action): When activated, the user may signify a target who is (or is wearing) the color red. The next successful attack against that target by the user is considered an automatic Critical hit. This effect only applies if the Red Slay is the weapon used. The charge is exhausted upon use, regardless of the success or failure of the attack.
    Once used, the Red Slay turns into a normal Dagger with nothing special about it besides its appearance.

For Mezlo:
    Missile Toe (Wand)
    1 Use (Standard Action): When the wand is activated, a single Magic Missile is launched from it. Said missile immediately homes in on the right foot of the desired enemy, Preventing their movement for 1 round.
    Once used, the Missile Toe turns into a normal stick with no magical properties.

For Firewind:
    Stalkings (Boots)
    1 Use (Standard Action): When activated, the boots provide a +10 bonus to Move Silently for 30 seconds.
    Once used, the Stalkings turn into a pair of Red Wool Socks.

For Armando:
    Lump of Coal (Item)
    1 Use (Free Action): When pressure is applied to the coal, it produces a small diamond. The value if the diamond is 45gp. If sold, it should provide enough profit to buy a round of drinks at the next pub.
    Once used, nothing remains but coal dust and the diamond.

Merry (early) Christmas.

Edit: These items will be yours upon completion of this final encounter. They are not in your inventory until it's over.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Is my cloak red? <.<
      75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
      RANK 10 Bastok
      CoP: Done
      ZM: Done
      ToA: Done
      Assault rank: Captain
      Campaign Medal: Medals
      Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
      This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

It is.

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
          It is.
          i see what you did there
          RANK 10 Bastok

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
            In the future... to avoid confusion like this from happening again... I'm going to treat leveling up like they did back in Elder Scrolls: Morrowind and Oblivion. You don't get to level up until you rest.
            How badly do you want to level up?
            Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
            Name: Drjones
            Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Do we have a start time for tomorrow?

Comment

Plan on 5:00PM EST

I'd make it earlier but I have some things on my plate for tomorrow. I hope 5:00 is ok for those of you on the other side of the pond.

If it's going to be an issue, let me know.

Comment

i'm in
                  RANK 10 Bastok

Comment

Fine for me should be visiting family today but I will be easily be back for that time.
                    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                    Reiko Takahashi
                    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

10pm GMT is fine for me looking forward to it.

Comment

I'm going to be a tad late today. Going to see The Hobbit with the family and I probably won't be back until 5:30.

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
                          I'm going to be a tad late today. Going to see The Hobbit with the family and I probably won't be back until 5:30. I'd like Mez to please control my character. He's the best, I love that guy.
                          Sounds good!
                          RANK 10 Bastok

Comment

Okay three important things that I asked at the end of the session and posted into chat but were completely ignored by people yet again talking over me:
                            1. I rolled perception to check what stuff the Goblins on my level had. I rolled 14, did I find any more gold for the others? All that was reported was what was on Cid before people butted in asking for XP totals and HP rolls.
                            2. How much gold did we find on the Goblins that Cid checked? (this wasn't posted in chat but I did ask how much we picked up to clarify before people started butting in).
                            3. Do I get my bow back? With the immovable Rod + Rope contraption I can easily meet the climb DCs by Taking 20 to get in and out of the pit. Again I asked this repeatedly at the end of combat and put this into chat and even put it into Skype chat but was completely ignored and talked over by others asking for stuff that we quite easily could have handled between sessions (like the XP and what loot we found).

Seriously, people talking over others and people talking through each others turns has something that has pissed me off since Session One (also remember I have actually lost turns too due to people talking through my entire turn when we had the timer system). There have been times where I've wanted to ask NPCs a ton of stuff but people have been insisting we move on. There have been a LOT of times where I've been trying to ask Yyg if a certain action is possible but because people keep talking over me I just say fuck it and change my action to "I shoot the monster" because it just hardly seems to effort to even bother getting my points or questions across.

I'm aiming this at no one. I'm not trying to sound like I'm yelling. That is the opposite of the intention of this post, but there have been times where I have had to literally wake up my entire family by yelling to stop people from talking over me (or being simply told to shut up, or had someone yell louder, or both) to ask a simple fucking "yes or no" question. Having to do that is annoying and frankly, pretty disrespectful to my entire family because people don't know when to quiet down when someone is trying to ask a question or say something In Character.
                            Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                            Reiko Takahashi
                            - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                            Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Level up choices/summary
                              Cleric Level: 3 -> 4
                              Favored Class Bonus: +1 Skill Rank
                              HP Roll: [1d8+3] = [6,3] = 9
                              Max HP: 44 -> 53
                              Skill Ranks: +3 Acrobatics
                              Last edited by Armando; 12-30-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

In an effort to streamline tomorrow's session a little, I'm going to be posting some of the "End of final combat with Tusk" details in The Daily Detail thread. This will hopefully help to give you guys a good place to start from come tomorrow afternoon. Stay tuned for the post, I'm going to begin writing and editing it as soon as this is posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X