If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Yyg, if I took everything of value from any given dungeon I'd be unable to make my way back to town in less than an hour or two. Weight limit and limited gold supply in merchants say prioritize your looting and store whatever can't be sold when the merchants run out of gold. Thus, hoarding.
---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------
I just backstabbed a dragon.
Like, legitimately. x15 damage multiplier and everything. It was awesome. Then the dragon ran away
True that, anything you can't use/don't need should be sold whenever posible. Otherwise you end up with a lot of junk you'll never use and that will clutter your save file. >_<
Also, except for some enchanted stuff you will definitely find something stronger in the next dungeon you visit. XD
Packrats. Sell anything that you don't equip... or can't realistically use REGULARLY. Anything situational needs to be scrapped for money asap. The only things you should be hoarding are Ammo, Alchemy Ingredients and Usable/Reusables like Soul Gems/Potions. If you've skilled up dual-wielding (as well you should have) or single-handed (also good for use with a proper shield)... you should be immediately selling anything and everything 2-handed.
I was able to afford my Whiterun house twice over by the time I got to that point in the story (within 3-4 hours of playing... not counting the tutorial part). If your goal is to be a spell-caster exclusively... you have no excuse. Loot every piece of heavy armor (excluding body because of it's weight) from every body you see. Ignore Light armor because it typically holds no value.
Yeah... the ability to have it is given to you... but you still have to buy it... then you have to pay in order to furnish it. I'd skip the one in Whiterun to save for one of the better ones, myself.
Well... I can't wait to go see my house! LOL... is it in Whiterun and i need to go through Whiterun to find it, or is it outside and i can fast run to it on the world map?
I have saved up a bunch of animal skins now for smithing, but havent seen a blacksmithing area reacently. Where's a good one to goto?
I chose Markarth. Mainly cuz I got the house there which has an enchanting set up in it. So I can use the smithing in the town then go back to my house and enchant it all. I recently got the Thief Guild contact in this town so I have someone with more gold than usual to sell my completed Fire Daggers to. Currently saving for the expensive house in Solitude to see if it's worth the price tag.
Leave a comment: