Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Damn Sex Box 360s.

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
    I did not say that if you walk around naked that you are acting sexually. In my day, walking around naked (in certain areas) was treated the same as if you were wearing clothes.
    Unless you were chilling with Adam and Eve, I highly doubt that.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Mhurron: TGM is pretty old.

Comment

Being naked is not the same as wearing clothes, and it's difficult to treat it in a similar way. With some people it wouldn't be too difficult to become accustomed to, but look at this country... I'd have ulcers from being in a perpetual state of disgust, and my eyes would be permenantly damaged from wearing 99% shaded sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
          Unless you were chilling with Adam and Eve, I highly doubt that.
          Originally posted by Feba View Post
          Mhurron: TGM is pretty old.
          I"m not THAT old!! LOL

Note that I said in certain areas. I lived on a commune for a while where most of us rarely wore clothes. I got misquito bites in places.... lol I went to week long gatherings on indian reservations where clothing was optional also. And of course lets not forget nudist communities.

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
          Being naked is not the same as wearing clothes, and it's difficult to treat it in a similar way.
          See thats the entire point though. If people could get over the way they treat nakedness then I think society would be better off.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Note that I said in certain areas.
            Said places are so rare that the generality of the phrase "In my day" would be incorrect. I did assume you were talking about a colony of something somewhere; the statement was just wrong.

If people could get over the way they treat nakedness then I think society would be better off.
            With the way the vast majority of people look, I am quite content to leave peoples views of nakedness right where they are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Ok, new rule: Mandatory exercise 60 minutes a day, and nudity is considered just another thing to wear. Can we agree?

Comment

No

loose

Comment

Well, I'm already the head chair for the board which votes which women can wear thongs, might as well head up the one for who can walk around naked.
                  I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Caspian: Fuck. I might reconsider that option to move to Dallas if TX is really that awesome.

Comment

Best looking women I've ever seen.
                      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                        Ok, new rule: Mandatory exercise 120 minutes a day, and nudity is considered just another thing to wear. Can we agree?
                        Fixed.

Comment

Said places are so rare that the generality of the phrase "In my day" would be incorrect. I did assume you were talking about a colony of something somewhere; the statement was just wrong.

With the way the vast majority of people look, I am quite content to leave peoples views of nakedness right where they are.
                          "Said places" were not as rare as you believe back then. I realize its hard for younger people to understand but things were quite different within certain circles. In my opinion, society has went backwards with some attitudes since then.

It's unfortunate that everyone is so blinded by body image and can't see past that. Skin is the same as clothing and not everyones clothing is designer.
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

"Said places" were not as rare as you believe back then. I realize its hard for younger people to understand but things were quite different within certain circles. In my opinion, society has went backwards with some attitudes since then.
                            Communal living was never popular. Everything is possible to find when you find people who know people who can get you in touch with a guy who can make a call and find someone. That doesn't make the goal any less rare.

Skin is the same as clothing and not everyones clothing is designer.
                            No it's not and most peoples clothing is not designer. What does designer clothing have to do with anything?

loose

Comment

No it's not and most peoples clothing is not designer. What does designer clothing have to do with anything?
                              Whoosh.

TGM is right though, most people need to keep their clothes on. Nudity wouldn't be so bad if people put a little effort into maintenance and upkeep.

Comment

Communal living was never popular.
                                I never said it was popular but it was far from rare at that time. In fact, there are thriving communes to this day. It all depends on your socio-economic structure. If its out of your realm then of course it is rare to you but not to someone else.

It's been stated in the thread that people that don't meet some unofficial standard of body image shouldn't be viewed naked. So basically they should have "designer skin" so to say. So applying it to the clothed community, it's like comparing it to people who do not wear designer clothes. Since not all of us do, then should we all be ashamed? I'm not ashamed of not wearing designer clothes and I'm not ashamed to be naked regardless of what my body looks like to others. (Though my shoe "habit" shouldn't be included in designer "clothes"! LOL I my Manolo Blahniks! ) I pity people who have this attitude about nakedness because it shouldn't be that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X