22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

1/2 + 7 rule? Doesn't work in this situation.

I mean, if it's consented between both partners it's perfectly fine for them, but they shouldn't be surprised it it causes a stir in their community. It's certainly hard however, to build a relationship at those very different ages.
    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
    Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
    Currently Playing:
    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

I cant tell if this sixteen year old is your woman, sister or whatever becuase the post doesnt show anything but i can tell from the question, "should I be angry?" that you are not the 22 year old.

I am a father and I can tell you this much.

16 is waaaay too early for a woman/in this case girl-kid to be practicing baby making with an emotionally immature dude. A dude whom is 22 dating 16 year old girls is not a responsible person, therefore not ready for baby care. If that whas my daughter id simply kibosh that shit and smack dude in the face in a secluded location (witnesses) and really kick his ass if he talked shit.

If in the case your the younger brother theres not much you can do and your sister probably wont listen to you. It's up to mom/dad or herself if they dont care.

Teenage girls naturally want to be with older guys, woman tend to develop faster then guys so its always understandable that a young woman wants more manlyish guys, or atleast something more manly then dude in math class. Society these days doesnt care about that shit and frowns on teenage moms. Woman should have thier own common sense about how to be safe with thier own future. One girls mistake is thier own..... but still.

If your gut says take care of bizz then take care of bizz.....

this is just my opinion..
      Apothecary Owner
      Mithra
      BLM 75
      RDM 75

Comment

Legal age is 16 here, so meh.

Comment

Originally posted by NicasinXS View Post
          Teenage girls naturally want to be with older guys, woman tend to develop faster then guys so its always understandable that a young woman wants more manlyish guys, or atleast something more manly then dude in math class. Society these days doesnt care about that shit and frowns on teenage moms. Woman should have thier own common sense about how to be safe with thier own future. One girls mistake is thier own..... but still.
          Females generally develop physically at an earlier age than males, but only by a year or two. That's probably evolution attempting to put grass on the field so people like Jei can play ball as soon as possible. (burnolol)

Anyways, all teen-age girls are crazy. Most straighten out around the time they enter college, and some get even crazier. I have no biological or psychological proof of this, just this finger I use to point at them and say 'See!?'.

I'm going to tell my daughter that if she becomes pregnant I'm going to abort her and keep the baby. Or send her to a strict military school for women. The second one seems a little bit more reasonable, but I think I'll depend more on common sense in the end.

Comment

I have no biological or psychological proof of this, just this finger
            I can't possibly be the only person who burst out laughing without even finishing this sentence.

Comment

I will answer the poll topic, and withhold my own opinion on whatever else.

Yes. The OP has every right to be angry about whatever s/he wants to be angry about.
              Originally posted by Armando
              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
              Originally posted by Armando
              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
              Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by NicasinXS View Post
                16 is waaaay too early for a woman/in this case girl-kid to be practicing baby making with an emotionally immature dude.
                Ya, thank god thats not how it was done for thousands of years of human history.

BTW, as regards the poll. Why not think for yourself and not ask others what to think.
                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Except hundreds of years ago 16 year olds were essentially adults. These days kids are, while not necessarily infantalized, they are encouraged to be young for much longer. So while I'm sure there are exceptions, most 16 year olds aren't emotionally ready to deal with a relationship of that nature. Certainly not with someone six years older than they are.

Six years becomes less of an issue as you get older, but in the earlier years, it can be a bit weird. Imagine if he were 16, and she was 10. That's weird, right? But if she's 20, and he's 26? Not so much. Same with 30 and 36. A 16 year old and a 22 year old are at vastly different stages of life, even though they are relatively close to each other in age. So I'm of the opinion that it's still weird at that age.

Not that I have any idea what the OP was about, or why he or she should or shouldn't be angry.

Comment

Do people get paid to spam forums?? I don't see the relevance of it. anyway for the OP...its a huge maturity game. Some 16 year olds are mature to handle a relationship some aren't.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

D: what the hell is "play ball" ?
                      In my case it's just my first impression of my first girlfriend. We were both 15-16 at the time. The memory was a good one.
                      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei View Post
                        "Play ball" is a phrase used to exclaim that acts of sexuality are..."a-ok" with a specific individual.
                        PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                        Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                        WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                        Currently Playing:
                        FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Ah, baseball metaphors. Jei, look up "baseball metaphors for sex" on google or wikipedia or something sometime.

Comment

Its a bit of a question to ask for many reasons.

Laws around the world are different with different age of consent rules, also i beleive different US states have different rulings as well, just to complicate things.

In the Uk the age of consent for shagging is 16. It doesn't matter how old the other aprtner is aslong as the younger partner is 16 or over (18 if same sex). If this is the case and the younger partner gives consent to teh older to shag them, then there is no laws being broken etc. The only thing thot could happen is people attitudes to the age thing. Say a 40 year old shagging a 16 year old, its legal, just people may think of the guy/woman differently to if the aprtners ages were closer.

In some 3rd world countrys the age of consent can be as low as 12, though international pressure to prevent the influxz of pedos may change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                              Except hundreds of years ago 16 year olds were essentially adults. These days kids are, while not necessarily infantalized, they are encouraged to be young for much longer. So while I'm sure there are exceptions, most 16 year olds aren't emotionally ready to deal with a relationship of that nature.
                              IMO, emotional maturity doesn't come with years but with experience. And you can only get that experience by, well, having experiences.

In other words, nobody is ready for their first relationship, no matter what age they have it at. But they have to do it sometime anyway.
                              Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
                              RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
                              All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

Originally posted by Jei View Post
                                In my case it's just my first impression of my first girlfriend. We were both 15-16 at the time. The memory was a good one.
                                I'm just kidding around. I was fourteen when I met my first girlfriend, and I think neither of us were ready for it. I think it's strange how kids are so eager to rush into adult situations, but aren't prepared for the consequences.

Comment

Working...
                                X