i think my comp is underperforming -______-

amd 2700 2.1 ghz
    512 ram
    140 gig
    geforce fx 5200 128mb

high/1400
    low/2500

Comment

its these fucking nividia cards, as soon as i get the money im upgrading to the ati 9600pro.
      Race : Mithra
      Main Job : Thief / Ranger
      Linkshell :
      Lunarians

Comment

now now come on they aren't THAT bad...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Wait yea they are...

Comment

Hum... I'd think sucking would be best.... wow... that thing really sucks XD. Sorry ^_^;;
          -Baka Inu!
          Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
          Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
          Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
          Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

lol, they're really not.. well, ok most of them are... particularly the FX series. i just don't understand why nvidia couldn't go with the real DX9 standard. but i've seen quite a few ti4600's beat the now popular 9600 pro with this bench (sure it won't beat it with HL2 but that's a retarded comparison since it's DX9 and we're speaking of FFXI).

i still say if you're thinking of a 9600 pro.. save even more and just get the damn 9700 on ebay or at the day after thanksgiving sales if you can wait it out. or even better yet, xmas sales. although they weren't as good as the day after thanksgiving ones last year (80 gig WD special edition HD for 50 bucks, that was crazy) i listened to aerobahn about the 9700 pro... and i am quite happy that i did =D *turns to camera with thumbs up* thanks aerobahn! XDXD

Comment

Current Specs are as follows:

Athlon XP 2600+
              333FSB
              512MB DDR333
              ATI Radeon 9700 PRO
              Soyo KT400 Dragon Ultra
              60GB Quantum Fireball AS Pro

Benchmark Scores are:
              Original:
              New:
              4530 - Lo-Res
              4178 - Hi-Res

Not too shabby!

Comment

I did quite well IMO

P4 2.0ghz
                256mb DDR Ram
                Ati Radeon 9000
                40GB HDD

High- 2926
                Low- 3254

All settings set to max for best graphics

Need to upgrade on some memory and a new Video Card

Comment

Thats about my system right there, cept I have a AMD 2400 *going to be a 2600 for the 333 fsb*

How'd you pull that? I used to pull it, then my computer kinda died (check my OCing post). Anyway. What are your settings in the advanced tab for the 9000 pro? Is yours the 128 MB or 64 MB version?
                  -Baka Inu!
                  Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
                  Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
                  Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
                  Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

Originally posted by replica
                    i listened to aerobahn about the 9700 pro... and i am quite happy that i did =D *turns to camera with thumbs up* thanks aerobahn! XDXD

Ahhh the joys of life.....

Comment

Athlon 1.5 no its not a xp..... unfortunatly
                      512 megs of pc2100 ddr
                      fsb running at 274mhz
                      40gb hard drive main drive
                      80gb hard drive dive the benchmark is
                      running on
                      dfi ak76sn motherboard
                      geforce 3 ti 200

original bench
                      3300-3400

new bench
                      2500-2600 low
                      1700-1800 high

well I'll be replaceing my motherboard,
                      processor, graphics card and my ram
                      soon.

A few days ago I thought I would be
                      getting a amd 2800+ but I've been
                      looking at just how much you can
                      overclock the p4 2.4'c' and I'm now
                      wondering which one would be better
                      to get.
                      Because overclocking to 2.4 to over 3
                      only takes stock cooling.

as for graphics cards I plan on going with the ati radeon 9800.

what do you guys think about amd/p4
                      choice here. Which one do you think I should get first the graphics card or the new processor/motherboard/ram.

Comment

<.< god SOMEONE threw this page off a little >.> hehe

anyways, p4p4p4p4p4p4p4 all the way =\ it's like 90 bucks more than the 2500+ barton.. but a 2.4c p4 OC'd to 3 ghz.. with that nice FSB.. will KILL most OC'd 2500+ bartons. like, for free =\ with stock cooling.

but, my next upgrade is an athlon 64.. for xmas hehe.

Comment

I'm just curious what the dif is between v1.0 and v1.01. What version of the benchmark is everyone running?

Comment

Re: help..............

Originally posted by smiler73
                            got a new pc 2 month's ago just so i could play FFXI , but on the bench mark test got 2099L and 695H ?
                            got 512 ram , pentium4 2.66 ghz, nvidia g-force 4 68mb unshared, 60 GB hdd ?? when on the high res test the picture keep's sticking and freezing ? is there anything i can do to tweak my system?
                            what type of gf4? mx420 im guessing...

aerobahn, hopefully im getting the 9600pro from best buy (it's 175, so ide save about 2 cents for not needing shipping), and 2 sticks of 256mb rd800 (rd is automatically ddr and dual channel on northwood processors).

another thing aerobahn, PUT SOME SPACES IN BETWEEN THE DOTS.... IT SCREWED UP THE REPLY PAGE AND THE THREAD PAGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Help the admins be using the report function... and bug them on AIM till they pay attencion
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Proud member of the Fire Division of Crystal Guardians.

Comment

Hi-Res: 3204

P4 2.0 Ghz
                              1024 Mb DDR PC2100
                              ATI Radeon 9800 128 MB DDR - Catalyst 3.8 - 4X AGP - OPENGL settings at max

Comment

well looks like its LOw res for me ...is low res for pc same as ps2?? if so i dont care if i need low res

1200 H.R.
                                2200 L.R.
                                Minusdkp (Hades) 75WHM, 75MNK, 71DRK, 49NIN

Comment

Working...
                                X