FFXIV BETA Test Application has begun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FFXIV BETA Test Application has begun

I like the point they made about PS3's beta.. I have to agree with their theory.
    A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
      Oh the irony...
      The only thing ironic about it is that you, of all people, are claiming irony.

Also, I just stopped caring about FFXIV somewhere along the way.
      Originally posted by Armando
      No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
      Originally posted by Armando
      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
      Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
        I like the point they made about PS3's beta.. I have to agree with their theory
        What point? I missed something... and I only have a chance at the PS3 Beta cuz my laptop would sizzle into soup on the initial uploading of any FFxiv data.
        FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
        FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
        aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

They said they get why they'd do the PC first.. There's lots of hardware that has to be tested cause every computer is different etc..
          PS3 is simple because it's all set and ready to go.. So once PS3 beta starts, it'll probly be closer to launch of the game. Of course Sony has to give it's final approval which could take a month unless Sony expedites the QC and makes it top priority.
          A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Working...
          X