Originally posted by IfritnoItazura
View Post
Yes, there are people incredibly successful with crafting who can obtain relic by those means, however, its virtually impossible to raise a profitable craft these days if you didn't hit max level very early in the game's life or weren't incredibly lucky with BCNMs.
There are a lot of unwieldly and unfriendly elements to the game. I personally don't have a problem with grinding EXP or merits, but there are aspects of endgame that feel more like menial tasks than they do epic. Sky is a good example, THAT is a grind if there ever was one. While Sea is a bit random about trigger drops, at least you don't have to worry about RMT on spawn triggers there. Limbus and Assault are progressive for the most part, though Assault can be its own pain in the ass on some levels - mostly in just finding a compatible group to do them with.
Dynamis and Einherjar I take direct issue with. The way they progress and are entered is decrepit. I'm OK with how the battlefields themselves are, I just don't like that they're not instanced and force awkward scheduling/rules.



Leave a comment: