Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8-27 Update!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Omgwtfbbqkitten
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Two conditions I roll Corsair's Roll at present:

    (1) Manaburn - very easy to manage
    (2) TP Burn with a BRD that's pulling.

    If I'm pulling, you get what you get because I'm doing most of the work and I don't have time to concern myself with where you stand. Let me do what I want (read: DD + Buff and a good setup to base my rolls on) and you'll get Corsair's Roll.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kuro
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    I use it, but only in manaburn.

    I like having a 3'rd roll, so i can throw up a repeat roll before the oher wears out, this is because you don't want the mages spread out when you have to reroll evokers.

    And well, Corsairs roll is the only one worth its salt as you arent doing damage in a manaburn lol.

    lol Mala, never thought of super duper extra exp bonus from the update lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Omni View Post
    you have cors that actually use corsair's roll? @_@

    Yes they do exist, and now it's going to be an even better buff than before ^_^



    Come on 35-40% EXP on an 11! >. >b


    Also, found this for fun:

    @ - @ I wants to be a NIN/BLM

    Leave a comment:


  • Omni
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    you have cors that actually use corsair's roll? @_@

    Leave a comment:


  • Necropolis
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Kuro View Post
    Worst, item, EVER!

    Thats only going to be slightly usefull in Endgame events, but god, if my PR AoE goes up or down constantly, It would screw up my buffs like mad, I'd be getting the wrong buffs on the wrong people... well all the time!
    Not neccessarily the worst item. For rolls like Corsairs Roll or say evokers in a manaburn party, this item could be very handy. Basically letting Cors be like bards by having instruments to effect the range of rolls, can't see that as a bad thing really. I would like to see an item more designed to restrict the roll radius for camps that are more difficult to have distance between the mages and melee.

    It's a bet peeve of mine leveling mulitple support jobs that I always got left out of corsairs roll. Not that the roll is used a lot at various levels, but when you do you it, I don't like only half the party getting more exp than the other half. :/

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Olorin401 View Post
    W o w .
    This is a seriously GOOD addition to the chat system, especially if it allows NA or EU folks to type kata & kanji without Windower or the JP version installed. Major props to S-E!!
    Edit: Now that I think about it, this will also allow the more colorful folks to type stuff like "Your mother was a hamster." as an auto-translated phrase.. just great..

    READ!!.... it said that this function is for item names only.

    Like crystals, armor, and weapons

    Leave a comment:


  • Kuro
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Luzaf's Ring
    Increases "Phantom Roll" area
    of effect
    Lv.40
    Worst, item, EVER!

    Thats only going to be slightly usefull in Endgame events, but god, if my PR AoE goes up or down constantly, It would screw up my buffs like mad, I'd be getting the wrong buffs on the wrong people... well all the time!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    It does have the ex tag in the file from the miner probably a mistake otherwise that is shitty lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Omgwtfbbqkitten
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    It probably is, its pretty much a given you could make Steel Bullets from Steel Ingots.

    And Steel Ingots aren't too hard to get.

    Leave a comment:


  • Olorin401
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by SevIfrit View Post
    A new text command “/translate” has been introduced.
    Using this text command, players will be able to see the translations for item names in Japanese, English, French, and German. Translated terms will be automatically added to the auto-translate dictionary under the category “Items”.
    The “/translate” command is used in the following manner:
    Example: Fire Crystal
    English to Japanese: /translate “Fire Crystal” ej
    English to French: /translate “Fire Crystal” ef
    English to German: /translate “Fire Crystal” eg
    *This text command currently functions for item names only.
    **It is also possible to translate from another language into English, provided the term is spelled correctly.
    Example: French to English: /translate “cristal de feu” fe
    ***The term to be translated can be marked with either single or double quotation marks.
    image

    W o w .

    This is a seriously GOOD addition to the chat system, especially if it allows NA or EU folks to type kata & kanji without Windower or the JP version installed. Major props to S-E!!

    Edit: Now that I think about it, this will also allow the more colorful folks to type stuff like "Your mother was a hamster." as an auto-translated phrase.. just great..

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    FFXIO Data mine thread

    Afk to actually read wtf I just updated for everyone lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Holy crap at Uthalam's Ring and Pole Strap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    It's the new ammo type for COR, durr.


    Also, holy CRAP @ Claymore grip!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
    Typo? That can't be right.
    I am going thru the data mines again to update another post i will double check, may have been a typo on miners side tho.

    Leave a comment:


  • Omgwtfbbqkitten
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Stl. Bull. Pouch
    This leather pouch is used to
    carry large quantities of steel bullets.
    Exclusive
    Typo? That can't be right.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X