Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8-27 Update!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eticket109
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Kuro View Post
    I just wish this retarded 2 hand damage helped out on ToAU 44 >.<
    It does. It just depends on how you handle the NMs. The first NM is immune in round 3 to whatever did the most damage in rounds 1 and 2. So if the melees back off for the first two rounds, they can take him out fast in round 3. As for the last boss in the bc, his immunity changes throughout the fight so it just depends on luck and timing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Kuro View Post
    I just wish this retarded 2 hand damage helped out on ToAU 44 >.<
    It did we had 3 people leave before the pull and i 2 shotted the blue lol >.>

    Leave a comment:


  • Kuro
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    I just wish this retarded 2 hand damage helped out on ToAU 44 >.<

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Armando View Post
    This probably refers to level correction, which would explain why people are doing such stupid numbers on HNMs.
    you leave my 1.6k steel cyclones in haste set up alone!

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    - Amount of damage is not corrected properly when characters are equipped with two-handed weapons.
    This probably refers to level correction, which would explain why people are doing such stupid numbers on HNMs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Skoal
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Updates
    Aug. 30, 2007 08:00 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI
    Current Known Issues (Aug. 30)

    Since the implementation of the latest version update on Aug. 27, 2007, we have confirmed the following issues. Investigation and recovery work is currently underway.

    - Amount of damage is not corrected properly when characters are equipped with two-handed weapons.

    - TP of Beastmaster's pet continues to decrease while its not engaged in battle.

    - Automaton's status is lower than it is supposed to be.

    - Under certain combinations of Head and Frame, Automaton will try to cast spells continuously.

    Leave a comment:


  • WishMaster3K
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by SevIfrit View Post
    The pld that got charmed last night in sandy ate a 1890 steel cyclone, from an unbuffed war.
    TO BE FAIR Damage calculations on a person to person basis matter very little outside PvP. Well. At least I think so, because outside of PvP, everyone knows everything is calculated differently. That's the reason why a Zerked and Boosted Elvaan MNK only Asurans me for 500 if he's lucky.

    I actually want to test 2h against my RDM in Ballista. I think I'll have to use /NIN for the first time in a LOOOONG time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
    I can think of a PLD that has it coming to him, maybe that one did to

    i would fully buff and mighty strikes warriors charge if i had that chance

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by SevIfrit View Post
    The pld that got charmed last night in sandy ate a 1890 steel cyclone, from an unbuffed war.
    I can think of a PLD that has it coming to him, maybe that one did to

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Akashimo View Post
    Wow.... I can just imagine Dynamis Beaucadine this friday >.> A lot of drks, drg and sams in our ls so yea........................... *still needs to learn pulls there*
    You have no clue,we may take a crack at AV if he pops after our JoL this saturday, ill keep you posted. We have 6 lvl 75 cors, 30-40 war/sam drg/sam sam/war drk/sam, maybe a few more I am not counting.

    And we expect a 10 second DL this weekend lol.

    Originally posted by WishMaster3K View Post
    What about damage calculations for mobs?
    ; ; Think about the PLD tanks who block things with their face. ugggh..
    The pld that got charmed last night in sandy ate a 1890 steel cyclone, from an unbuffed war.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Of course, if the mobs are harder you won't have to care about it since no one will spend any time there except for maybe doing the missions.

    Besides if the update is that broken, it will be adjusted later.

    Leave a comment:


  • WishMaster3K
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Yeah good point Aeni.

    WotG is supposed to be when all the factions were at their Peak, so it's presumable that the Beastmen and mobs in general will be harder due to the concept that war breeds innovation or something like that. And I'm sure if we encounter someone like the Shadow Lord, it'll be at the height of his power, and not just a shell of his former self.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeni
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    If I were to take a stab here, I'm guessing that SE is planning to NOT raise level cap and therefore, whatever they have cooking up for the expansion, you better believe the monsters there will either be insanely difficult or just higher levels.

    Which will mean that this change was most likely needed in preparation for that time.

    I find it difficult that no one bothered to test these changes before rolling it out of testing phase. That I find it extremely unlikely they would do that leads me to believe that they have something else up their sleeves.

    Oh, and by the by, isn't this part 1/?? updates? There were suppose to be several planned adjustments/improvements for all the jobs.

    Leave a comment:


  • WishMaster3K
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    What about damage calculations for mobs?

    ; ; Think about the PLD tanks who block things with their face. ugggh..

    Leave a comment:


  • Akashimo
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Wow.... I can just imagine Dynamis Beaucadine this friday >.> A lot of drks, drg and sams in our ls so yea........................... *still needs to learn pulls there*

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X