Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8-27 Update!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!



    Fire0 Wind2 Thunder0 Holy3
    Ice3 Earth2 Water3 Dark0



    Fire0 Wind2 Thunder0 Holy0
    Ice3 Earth2 Water3 Dark3

    Those are your new pup heads

    Credit to Taj

    Leave a comment:


  • Necropolis
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Here's a few of the .dats I could get, figured this would fit in this topic.

    Brass Grip
    DEX+1

    Platinum Grip
    Acc+2
    Add. Effect Stun

    Katana Strap
    Enhances Zanshin

    Staff Strap
    MP+20 Enmity-2

    Pole Strap
    Double attack+2%

    Claymore Grip
    Crit rate+3%

    Jet sickle
    DMG:67 Delay:501
    Enchantment: TP+10

    Wivre Shield
    Enmity+5

    Beastmen Hats?
    DEF:21
    Vs. undead:
    Increases feral drain success rate

    Beastmen Hats?
    DEF:21
    Vs. beasts:
    Increases feral drain success rate

    Some sort of Red Glasses
    Accuracy+3
    Nighttime: Accuracy-30

    Wivre Mask+1
    DEF:21 STR+3 VIT+3 Evasion+11
    WAR, MNK, RDM, THF, PLD, DRK, BST, BRD, SAM, NIN, DRG, BLU, COR

    Wivre Hairpin MP+40
    level 68
    WAR, MNK, RDM, THF, PLD, DRK, BST, BRD, SAM, NIN, DRG, BLU, COR

    MP+30 Magic Accuracy+4
    Enhances "Resist Stun" effect
    Set: Increases CHR
    WHM, BLM, RDM, BRD, SMN, BLU

    DEF:25 DEX+4 Ranged Accuracy+10
    Enhances "Resist Stun" effect
    Set: Increases Ranged Attack
    WAR, RDM, THF, PLD, DRK, BST, BRD, RNG, SAM, NIN, DRG, BLU, COR

    DEF:22 Accuracy+4 Enmity-3 Haste+1%
    Physical damage: "Blaze Spikes" effect
    Set: Increases pet defense and enmity
    BST, DRG, SMN, PUP

    glasses
    Dispense: Angelwing

    MOOGLE HATS
    Enchantment: Teleport (Nation)
    Valid Targets: PartyMember

    Luzaf's Ring
    Ranged Accuracy+6 Ranged Attack+6
    Assault:
    AGI+6
    Enhances "Snapshot" effect

    Jalzahn's ring
    Accuracy+4 Attack+4
    Assault:
    STR+4 DEX+4
    Adds "Regen" effect

    Ulthalam's ring
    Magic Accuracy+4
    Assault:
    INT+4 MND+4 CHR+4
    Adds "Refresh" effect

    Balrahn's ring
    MP+20 MND+5 ≺Element: Water≻+10
    MP recovered while healing +1

    ???
    DEF:11 STR+2 DEX+1 ≺Element: Fire≻+15 ≺Element: Ice≻+15
    ≺Element: Air≻+15 Haste+1%
    Set:
    Enhances effect of "Drain" and "Aspir"
    BLM, DRK

    Leave a comment:


  • tdh
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
    That doesn't mean you'll only ever carry one.
    Very true. Depending on the set up and your build, and what exactly they put on the grips, you may carry several with you.

    It's not that far a stretch to have a grip that has Acc on it, or Atk on it, or even magic skill with varying amounts of DLY-%. Say you have a Scythe Grip. Acc+5 DLY-10% Dark Magic Skill+5. That's great, but why use it at a camp where you can't benefit from the Skill due to Reflect or extreme resists. But another grip that's Great Sword Grip that gives STR & INT, and DLY-10%. It all depends on what you're doing. I can't imagine there will just be generic grips. There will be grips for each weapon most likely, or skill sets.

    Originally posted by Malacite View Post
    The ignorance of that statement is overwhelming. DRK needed a good TP tool badly.
    DRK really needed something. Trying to keep up with Skillchain partners like WAR or MNK was just flat out unfair. The most awesome DRK couldn't keep up with other jobs who are double attacking and Duel Wielding. I thought we'd just get a Double Attack trait of our own, but I've been pleasantly enjoying Abs-TP. Even though as of late I never get to use it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zempten
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Initially, but long term your still going to need to do that? I mean there are only so many exp camps you can go to. It's pretty easy to see what you can trade off in terms of gear based on past experiences.

    Sort of like...
    "Oh, were going to <insert camp/zone here>"
    "I'll probably need <insert either accuracy, attack, haste, stats..etc> b/c I've been here before"
    "I'll just grab <insert corresponding grip here>"

    I don't know, that's just how I see it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Zempten View Post
    Even if your carrying multiple grips for multiple jobs there's no reason why you can't put the other grips for your other job in your mog house/locker,
    You're still assuming a DD job will only ever need one grip.

    Start of party - Wow I could really use that ACC grip
    Middle of party - Hm, 90% ACC, I wonder if I can get away with that ATT grip
    Later in party - Damn, I'm so slow, where's that Haste grip i have?

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    fuck drks-drain TP was the worst idea ever.
    The ignorance of that statement is overwhelming. DRK needed a good TP tool badly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zempten
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Zempten View Post
    The only people that I can possible see using multiple grips are mages who don't even need the TP.
    Even if your carrying multiple grips for multiple jobs there's no reason why you can't put the other grips for your other job in your mog house/locker, storage, or through a delivery box cycle(if it's not ex).

    Why not play with Mamools? I love doing Mamools with DRKs ^ ^ By Puk camp you mean Mamools or not? I'm not sure

    BTW if the final chapter is relased for TOAU does this mean we're going to be seeing the reward from completing the TOAU missions?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Zempten View Post
    What do you mean grips being worth the inventory slots? I mean your just going to be wearing one since changing grips will reset TP.
    That doesn't mean you'll only ever carry one.

    Leave a comment:


  • tdh
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by 711rocks View Post
    Sam is fine, but fuck drks-drain TP was the worst idea ever. loldrks with 500k total in gear keeping with my tp really pisses me off >< orz
    Now, I do think drk is an awesome job, and some are (lots, plenty play well) are ridiculously good-but if you wear dex rings 24/7 and af body you need to gtfo of my merit pt and hit up some bcnms or something ><
    You won't get an argument from me about a DRK in Deft Rings & AF body, but it Abs-TP is useless in 90% of Meripos. Everybody wants to do Imps or Colibri. Completely removing our tool. I can't even remember the last time I went to Puk camp as DRK so I could actually be awesome. Instead I'm forced to attempt an all out Haste build, Dual Wield Axes and be awesome ever 6 minutes instead of ever 60 seconds.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Malacite View Post
    I'm going crazy trying to find something to do for the next 6 hours - _ -
    my mom runs a daycare so my PS3 is currently off-limits as it's in the basement (so much for Resistance >_>) and the same goes for my Wii (not that that matters much since Metroid Prime 3 is out today in the USA onry and Canada gets it tomorrow)
    at least in about 5 hours the .dat mining will begin. until then I'm at the mercy of my emulators XD (stupid PoS PC can't run my copy of C&C 3 Tiberium Wars that I've had since launch - _ -)

    lol datamining already started

    Leave a comment:


  • Zempten
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    What do you mean grips being worth the inventory slots? I mean your just going to be wearing one since changing grips will reset TP. Not to mention I doubt it'll be a waste of inventory slots b/c you never wore anything for that one spot in the first place so anything you can put in there is always going to be a plus. The only people that I can possible see using multiple grips are mages who don't even need the TP.

    This update is a-okay in my book ^ ^
    Last edited by Zempten; 08-27-2007, 10:31 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Inais
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    i just hope the new grips are worth the inventory slots

    Leave a comment:


  • 711rocks
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    Originally posted by Eauijhkuu View Post
    Because SAM and DRK haven't benefited enough from the last few updates.
    DRG is the only job that really deserves full use of grips and trait additions, imo.

    Sam is fine, but fuck drks-drain TP was the worst idea ever. loldrks with 500k total in gear keeping with my tp really pisses me off >< orz
    Now, I do think drk is an awesome job, and some are (lots, plenty play well) are ridiculously good-but if you wear dex rings 24/7 and af body you need to gtfo of my merit pt and hit up some bcnms or something ><

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    I'm going crazy trying to find something to do for the next 6 hours - _ -


    my mom runs a daycare so my PS3 is currently off-limits as it's in the basement (so much for Resistance >_>) and the same goes for my Wii (not that that matters much since Metroid Prime 3 is out today in the USA onry and Canada gets it tomorrow)

    at least in about 5 hours the .dat mining will begin. until then I'm at the mercy of my emulators XD (stupid PoS PC can't run my copy of C&C 3 Tiberium Wars that I've had since launch - _ -)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: 8-27 Update!

    because penta is rampage w/o a crit mod still lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X