What's your pet peeve about FFXIV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your pet peeve about FFXIV?

Just like the FFXI thread, but for FFXIV!

Mine right now is the damn updater. Its been updated for nearly 2 hour and its at 8.6%, and it doesn't stay updating either. The KBPS download keep going to 0.0, then it jumps to like 17 for a few seconds, then falls down to 0.0 again...

Re: What's your pet peeve about FFXIV?

There is no inventory sort option and there is no way in Hell I am going to spend two hours at my retainer doing it that way.

Never.
    sigpic

Comment

The interface.
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

The god forsaken billing system.

ANGER!!

ANGER!!

Comment

I'm going to watch this thread. For great lulz.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

The bonus codes. I never registered my FFXIII code for the PS3 beta since I wanted into the PC beta. So its from a brand new game and never has been used. Guess what? The code is invalid. So I moved on to the Onion Helm code from the CE and guess what? Yep...the code is invalid. Things were actually going rather smoothly with this release and I had let my hopes get up a bit. So I put in a complaint about this issue and I'm still waiting for a response....as usual. Can't make a serious character until I do get this straightened out because you can not get the items on an existing character....soooooo getting the CE edition early was for......???
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
              soooooo getting the CE edition early was for......???
              Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
              For great lulz.
              Obviously.
              Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
              Name: Drjones
              Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I've yet to try my onion helm item code... And I can't find where the hell I put it in. The directions are very bad lol.

Comment

You guys all got your copy and are already in the game?

Comment

I'm going to type out how to do the Onion Helm here:

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...onus-code.html

I'm currently walking 2 people through it via IM and the phone so give me a couple minutes.

Trying to Aeni, the bonus code and other shit has been a royal pain.
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I'm kind of wondering how bad it will be when I get my copy in tomorrow (assuming Amazon hasn't lied to me) It seems to get progressively worse with each passing day moving towards the non-CE release date.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni View Post
                        You guys all got your copy and are already in the game?
                        I'm trying to get into the game. my updater is stuck at 31% now... -.-; I might not be in the game until tomorrow at the earliest...

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I'm going to type out how to do the Onion Helm here:

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...onus-code.html

I'm currently walking 2 people through it via IM and the phone so give me a couple minutes.

Thanks TGM, but I got it after fooling with it for about an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni View Post
                          I'm kind of wondering how bad it will be when I get my copy in tomorrow (assuming Amazon hasn't lied to me) It seems to get progressively worse with each passing day moving towards the non-CE release date.
                          LOL You'll probably have it a TON easier since it will be mostly figured out and all you'll have to do is read about it if you have any issues.

Updated thread about bonus codes.

Comment

The fact that I have to ditch my 6 month old laptop (With an Nvidia graphics card...not on-board graphics, an actual card; 4 gigs of ram, and a 2.6 Ghz Dual core) and build a NASA supercomputer (exaggeration) to play this game. (Still though, I'm dropping about 1500 bucks just to be able to play this game smoothly....great....)
                            Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
                            90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

I totally agree ... I mean, I kind of expected that would be the case, but it still sucks.
                              sigpic
                              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                              X