Everyones name will be an alliteration.

You can take that the the bank.

Comment

Re: (New?) Famitsu Info

What.. Like

Bumba Claat?

Comment

Is last name a requirement? I have absolutely no idea what a last name for my Jaza could be....
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei View Post
          Is last name a requirement? I have absolutely no idea what a last name for my Jaza could be....
          it is, and yes will be hard for alot of us to come up with a last name -.- I am still trying to think of one to use myself, but I have 2 as a last ditch "have to use" kind of thing.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Is the last name thing really that much of an issue? Oy, the utter lack of imagination apparent is painful.

I suppose it's great that S-E is trying to get players to think of their characters more as actual people, who have always lived their lives on Haedawhatever, and thus with actual background to come from, as opposed to just simply avatars, puppets, toys, toons, with which to use as a medium for interacting with the game-world.

Unfortunately, it's quite apparent that at least some people just don't want to give it that much thought, and it will be even more painfully apparent within the game itself. Heck, it's already apparent within FFXI, or pretty much any MMO you can think of (unless they somehow strictly enforced original names that didn't shatter the immersion . . . ). A bit of a shame, but it really can't be helped.
            Originally posted by Armando
            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
            Originally posted by Armando
            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
            Matthew 16:15

Comment

Baby Names at BabyNames.com | Baby Boy Names | Baby Girl Names | Top Most Popular Names

pick something at random, beetches.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyprius View Post
                What.. Like

Bumba Claat?
                More like:

Arthur aardvark

Francine Frenskie

Buster Baxter

etc

Comment

Jeez people....seriously? Here:

Fantasy Name Generator

http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~pound

http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/generators.htm
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

In every other MMO I have played where you can assign a surname to your character it is not restricted to just your character.

I expect to see at least 20 people with the last name Strife on launch day. I'm sure there will be plenty of Lockhart and Leonhart too.

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

O Snap! We might see the return of the GG clan XD.

The Smurf Name Generator gave me the name Chesty Smurf.... I don't wanna play no more.
                      {New Sig in the works}
                      -----------------------
                      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                      Originally posted by Solymir
                      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

I already know what my last name is going to be, its the same one i used in EQ =p
                        Kelenae - Ramuh - Mithra Female - Windurst Rank 10 - Gone?
                        Dirtha - Taru Taru Female - Windurst Rank 2 - Gone?
                        www.twitter.com/kelenaev (|Please check it|)

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                          Sounds kinky
                          "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                            it is, and yes will be hard for alot of us to come up with a last name -.- I am still trying to think of one to use myself, but I have 2 as a last ditch "have to use" kind of thing.
                            I was told it wasn't.
                            Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                            Unfortunately, it's quite apparent that at least some people just don't want to give it that much thought,
                            Or maybe they have a name they've used for years that doesn't fit with a lastname?

But.. If it is mandatory, I have a name I can use.
                            A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

I'm glad I found a last name I think goes well with my first one.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

Kcebert Xela
                                sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X