• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (New?) Famitsu Info

Cair - FFXIV : Jobs

lots of info

Comment

Seems like they have given us a lot more abilities than XI to experiment with.

Do want.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

It seems they have combined a lot of jobs, such as the Pugilist being Monk, Ninja and Thief

I hope coombining them means its easier to balance parties instead of only getting a party if you're willing to heal or wait 5 hours.

Comment

Careful, the Kailea police might be watching!
        sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Zing!

Comment

Moderator's Edit: Post removed. Keep the forum warring off of this forum, please. - Icemage
            Last edited by Icemage; 04-10-2010, 10:49 AM. Reason: Borderline trolling

Comment

Make the game better by excluding fans from the loop.

We can make suggestions too ya know?

Anyway guys, let's not bash Kailea here, as much as i'd be amused by it, the thread will just be locked.

Back on topic:

"There is a difference in starting stats between tribes, but this can be overcome with character growth (?)"

Does this mean characters will level up the same, but have different starting stats? Like how Taru BLMs gained more MP per level up than Galka?

I hope so, i like having different starting stats, but don't want to have to make a new account to have the optimun melee, tank or mage set up.

FFXIV seems much more forgiving and accessible, let's just hope there's enough to keep the hardcore players intersted too!

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

This just in, Pirate hat and cleavage confirmed!!!!

Comment

all having same stats is better. ppl can allocate stat pts any way they want this time. races shouldnt force ppl to main a certain class just to be optimal.

http://www.cairxiv.net/images/gamescreens/thetwelve.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by skoreanime View Post
                  It's like he thinks by doing a witch hunt, he can be SEs top dog.

Man, what a douche. He keeps up these public notices when all he has to do it shoot an email to SE. I guess he was the kid everyone ignored during school days.
                  I dont know how you got that, but that is from the beta forums, and most definitely does not need to be posted here..... I said in my other thread that I was still going to do what I do, that was for other beta testers that are on the same page as I am. This is not a "witch hunt" I dont spend my whole day looking for this crap -.- if I find it while casually surfing the new, I report it, simple as that.
                  Last edited by Kailea; 04-10-2010, 05:47 AM.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Skoreanime, I'm fairly certain crossposting locked threads in an effort to troll someone is against the forum rules. And considering who you were trolling if the result was to give them the attention they crave then congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlebeard View Post
                      Skoreanime, I'm fairly certain crossposting locked threads in an effort to troll someone is against the forum rules. And considering who you were trolling if the result was to give them the attention they crave then congratulations.
                      its not from the locked thread, this is a quote from the beta forums, and is why I am a bit pissed...and I dont know where the hell you get "craving attention" bullshit from
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryxen View Post
                        This just in, Pirate hat and cleavage confirmed!!!!
                        I lol'd at this. Epic Pirate Wench is epic!
                        {New Sig in the works}
                        -----------------------
                        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                        Originally posted by Solymir
                        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                          its not from the locked thread, this is a quote from the beta forums, and is why I am a bit pissed...and I dont know where the hell you get "craving attention" bullshit from
                          irony alert.
                          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                            You broke the NDA a while ago by not directly mentioning you were in Alpha.

I love Pirate hats and cleavage!!
                            A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
                              I love Pirate hats and cleavage!!
                              Forget the pirate hats!

Comment

more infoes!!

Famitsu Site Updates: Developer Q&A, Battle - FFXIVCore.com - Final Fantasy XIV Fansite .
                                A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Working...
                                X