Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (New?) Famitsu Info

Originally posted by Feba View Post
    2- Some people like playing more androgynous or feminine characters without actually being female
    Are you saying you know what the Male Miqo's look like?
    You sir, just broke the NDA..

Kai! Report this man!!
    A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
      Are you saying you know what the Male Miqo's look like?
      By association with male mithra, knowing how FF's are styled, and SE being lazy fucking bastards, pretty much yes.

Comment

1- Cats are fucking awesome. Insert pussy joke here.

This. I love cats, but I don't want to play a female character regardless of how sexy she may be :O Partly to avoid the inevitable barrage of moronic "conversations" (if you can call them that) that will arise. And also because like many others I want my avatar to project my own ego.

Methinks many people against male Miqo'te/Female Roegadyn are possibly insecure with their own sexuality and/or have gender issues.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

By association with male mithra, knowing how FF's are styled, and SE being lazy fucking bastards, pretty much yes.
        lol. Am I the only one who thinks Lehko actually looks kinda cool? Though his pale skin & blue eyes remind me of Sehl'teus a lot.
        sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post

Methinks many people against male Miqo'te/Female Roegadyn are possibly insecure with their own sexuality and/or have gender issues.
          A swing and a miss.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Lehko actually looks kinda cool?
            No, it's just that that sort of "oh, they're pale and flat" cool has been overdone to hell and back in anime, manga, video games etc. from Japan lately, not to mention emos in the US. It's not that they aren't cool so much as right now they're so fucking cliche and everyone recognizes it.

Comment

If thats what you think. I am not against it. I am just saying tha tI am tired of seeing people ask for Male mithra over and over. If SE has yet to listen to them for about 4 years now, I doubt they will ever listen to you.

Besides, Mithra are supposed to be like the Amazonian tribe (Which is all females). They hail from Kazham (Which can be interpreted as the Amazon.). Galka are sailers, and there where no female sailers in the past. There where no woman on boats as well (Mainly due to a superstition that females on ships are bad luck.). And I belive that SE is following that lore, hance why no females in Galka, and no male galkas. But they changed it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
                If SE has yet to listen to them for about 4 years now, I doubt they will ever listen to you.

Comment

If thats what you think. I am not against it. I am just saying tha tI am tired of seeing people ask for Male mithra over and over. If SE has yet to listen to them for about 4 years now, I doubt they will ever listen to you.

Besides, Mithra are supposed to be like the Amazonian tribe (Which is all females). They hail from Kazham (Which can be interpreted as the Amazon.). Galka are sailers, and there where no female sailers in the past. There where no woman on boats as well (Mainly due to a superstition that females on ships are bad luck.). And I believe that SE is following that lore, hance why no females in Galka, and no male galkas. But they changed it so much.
                  This is also a different game despite the similar looks of the character models. You keep referring to XI and Mithra when this is FFXIV and Miqo'te. Why not after 4 years of asking, add them into a NEW game with a new story and new lore??? This isn't FFXI-2. As I said before.. that'd be a straight bitch move on SE's part to add them only as NPC's. They really seem to be trying to please the fans. They have big competition, and I would do anything I could to at least try to hang with WoW, and please my fanbase who quit my game and now play the competition.

We still have yet to even find out if there is new races. There may be a new set of all female, all male races. Many people really firmly believe that Gria will be added to the race list, and I think they're all female. I'm not %100.
                  A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

That's why they've added making changes in XI we've been begging them for for years now and even finally included accuracy in the stat menu in XIV. Yeah, they're really committed to ignoring us all right.

Besides, Mithra are supposed to be like the Amazonian tribe (Which is all females). They hail from Kazham (Which can be interpreted as the Amazon.). Galka are sailers, and there where no female sailers in the past. There where no woman on boats as well (Mainly due to a superstition that females on ships are bad luck.). And I belive that SE is following that lore, hance why no females in Galka, and no male galkas. But they changed it so much.
                    Where to begin?

#1 Mithra are not "Amazonian". There are males, just not a lot of them which is why we only see females. In XIV, the Miqo'te don't have this stipulation (in fact it's actually the Lalafell who do, but in reverse. Yet females aren't restricted.) There's even female Roegadyn (it says as such right on the fucking website)

#2 Mithra don't hail from Kazham you dolt, they come from Tsaya (sp?) the on the Southern Continent (name starts with an O...)

#3 You're using real world history in the place of a video game, bravo. I seem to recall seeing several female sailors in that opening cinematic of XIV. Oh yah, and there are plenty of them in XI too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Some guys wanted male mithra in FFXI for the stats. Remember when they said that Mithra had more agility? My son went with it because he waited to go thf and nin. He ended up hating it but after leveling 2 jobs to 75 he didn't feel like starting over.
                      Originally posted by Feba
                      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                      Originally posted by Taskmage
                      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                      Originally posted by DakAttack
                      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

you know, they could technically add male mithras to FFXI without significant trouble. Just have it be something like Mithra chieftains announcing that they're no longer discriminating against males who chose to become adventurers, give players the ability to declare themselves as having been male mithras in disguise, and change from female to male model; not like the male models would take that much work. Flatten chest, dye legs black to match the skin-tight underwear mithras have with most pants, done.

Ridiculous? Slightly.

Moreso than Lv99?

Comment

Ridiculous? Slightly.
                          I'd buy that. It can't be too much better or worse than something SE could think up lol.
                          {New Sig in the works}
                          -----------------------
                          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                          "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                          Originally posted by Solymir
                          What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

This thread has gone off on a tangent.

I guess nobody wants to play as a she hulk as badly as a man-cat?

"They told me it was CatMan" -Skinner

Comment

Originally posted by Cryxen View Post
                              I guess nobody wants to play as a she hulk as badly as a man-cat?

*ahem*

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-sOaUAgbB4"]YouTube- Thunder Cats Intro[/nomedia]
                              sigpic

Comment

YouTube- Thunder Cats Intro
                                I see your Thunder Cats and raise you this:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_AdxJWFUh4"]YouTube- Swat kats intro (season 1)[/nomedia]
                                {New Sig in the works}
                                -----------------------
                                "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                                "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                                Originally posted by Solymir
                                What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Working...
                                X