Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ffxiv is playable!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Takelli
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    All three vids work finr for me...

    As for the third one...

    Red Lotus Blade, AoE Melee Posion(?), Utsusemi (Please don't let it be that.). I think Utsusemi as the next attacks missed him, and he looked like he wasnt hit...

    ---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

    Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
    - I'm happy I have not seen any character jump so far.
    Read the interview I posted. Jumping is NOT in the game! They may add swimming and/or climbing later though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raydeus
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    - I hope you can modify the lenght of windows, specially the log so lines don't get cut like that. And also be able to move everything around (because I like XI's UI the way it is so I'll aim to have something very similar if possible.)

    - I'm happy I have not seen any character jump so far.

    - I hope the players in those videos are using higher delay weapons than normal, otherwise it looks like they need to speed things up a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • ChocoboBunny
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    video's 1, and 3 are broken >< errors

    Leave a comment:


  • jenova_9
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    NEW videos

    Mountains and Bushes
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZfHjctGivc"]YouTube - FFXIV IGN GC09 01[/ame]

    Brief strategic team combat (with the slowest archer player ever! xD
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRgEI_5_nAA"]YouTube - FFXIV IGN GC09 02[/ame]

    new ability used! special effect!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSuP82GS6Ys"]YouTube - FFXIV IGN GC09 03[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • Rostum
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    Tokyo Game Show.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cyprius
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    What are the next big game expo's before next years E3?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pwnagraphic
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    I think we will see the PC specs sometime in Oct or thereafter. The game is at the halfway mark of completion. So, it depends on how fast they're working on the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Takelli
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    Originally posted by ChocoboBunny View Post
    Man they need to give out Specs for PC now. It should not be that hard to put together something with actual play ability already existing. I mean saying it will be very high, makes me think shit PS3 for all. Although that does not compute, I play MMO's on PC only haha...
    The game is only 40-50% complete from what they have said. They also said there will be trees appearing on the horrizon as you are going along, and many other little bits of stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • ChocoboBunny
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    Man they need to give out Specs for PC now. It should not be that hard to put together something with actual play ability already existing. I mean saying it will be very high, makes me think shit PS3 for all. Although that does not compute, I play MMO's on PC only haha...

    Leave a comment:


  • Takelli
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    Originally posted by Kailea View Post
    We have the same stance on PVP as we had in FFXI, we're having a focus on PVE, but we may introduce some sort of sports-type that might be tied to PVP in the future. What we're worrying about is that we dont want to have any PK'ing or harassment types of activities in the game. So in order to provide a safe environment to everyone and a game to enjoy. So we're not focusing on PVP."
    Whoot! PUT IN A FREE FOR ALL ARENA!!!!!! ;>.>

    Leave a comment:


  • Ziero
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    I'm gonna stick with my PS3 for this game, I just got a new com like last year and it runs FFXI great...but I doubt it'll work with much else. Hell I can barely play the Champions Beta, so FFXIV is right out.

    Leave a comment:


  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    I need to know more about the relationships between classes and weapons, and how diverse the classes will be.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    "What about PVP?

    We have the same stance on PVP as we had in FFXI, we're having a focus on PVE, but we may introduce some sort of sports-type that might be tied to PVP in the future. What we're worrying about is that we dont want to have any PK'ing or harassment types of activities in the game. So in order to provide a safe environment to everyone and a game to enjoy. So we're not focusing on PVP."

    mmmmmm this does not really bother me, because I dont like PvP much, but really? add an arena or something ;p


    "Is there going to be instanced content?

    Guild leaves itself is like instances. Other people will not be able to interfer with you. There will also be instanced raid content, its a type of guild leaves as well. But we cannot tell you how many players it will be yet however. There's also going to be many different types of guild leaves, if you want to play as a casual player it will be fine for instance."

    Sounds like it will be "instanced" like the current Fay weapon fights are.


    and as always most questions are answered with "well <insert topic here> we cant say much about it, but it will kind of and maybe..... but it will be interesting"

    Leave a comment:


  • Durahansolo
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    TGM you are talking to someone whose back is KILLING her because she hasn't sat up straight for more than three hours in perhaps the past two years, and had to sit up straight for nine hours today.

    And I actually have a 'burn' mark on my leg from my laptop
    Ask santa for a laptop cooler for christmas. If I didn't have one for my laptop, I'm pretty sure it would've fried itself a long time ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: Ffxiv is playable!!!

    Sweet goig to read it now. ^.^

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X