This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Subjob Guide; SO STOP ASKING!

I'm incredibly bored at work so I think I may actually update this like it should have been a year ago or more...

Edit: The first post is now updated. Have fun.
    Last edited by Tokitoki; 07-26-2007, 08:35 AM.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

subbing WHM from 1-19 is just fine. All you gain from WAR pre-30 are provoke, resist virus and +10 defense. whoopty-freaking-doo. At least with WHM sub you can cure yourself and others.

That said, MNK is probably the best sub to use for 10-19 in parties since you can boost for more damage (you don't have to use H2H when subbing MNK btw)

As you said above, RNG is the premier sub job for 20-29. NIN sub is very tempting, but +10 accuracy is huge, especially when you only have a C+ marksmanship rating. RNG sub also really helps anyone eating meat at these levels too.
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
        That said, MNK is probably the best sub to use for 10-19 in parties since you can boost for more damage
        But you really don't need to be spamming Boost either because that just gives you more hate for a very small attack boost that equates to maybe 5 damagea t the most. It's really only needed on WS.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

That was implied.
          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
          X