Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarutaru. I'm a sucker for mages. My last choice would probably be Elvaan >_<.

Kale - SMN(58+) WHM(70+) BLM(20) - Pandemonium
    Fenrir obtained =D
    Sky access, rank 10 Windurst, opo crown ^^

Comment

I will go for Hume but I also like Elveens alot though to.
      "Knowledge is the key to superiority"

~Diablos~

Diablos- war23/blm36/drg/27
      Abyss- blm21/bst27
      http://lorddiablos.proboards23.com s4.invisionfree.com/Missing_Nin_Colony
      Japan@Beta
      Clans: NeoGundan, TheConfederation, KnightsofRivendale

Comment

Dude no contest, Hume anyday. I want to be me in game and i'm not an elf, i'm human thus i am a Hume. On top of that the long arms and overly long and skinny legs of the elvaan's bug me majorly. But I am still interested in them, I go for style too. I prefer the battle stances of Hume's 90% of the time and the difference in their abilties isn't that much as melee's(come on guys you know it:p )

So anyway Hume for me
        Let me know what you all think of your races style too, cause this game is not only about killing monsters, its about looking good doing it

If you doubt my strength step forth and test my blade. As long as I live you will never defeat the samurai...

Comment

I wanna vote for both taru n elvaan

Elvaans are cooler but tarus does more destruction IMO

So i just pick the coolest one...

Comment

definitly elvaan for me. dont ask why cuz i dont even know. ive always found something appealling about elves. but i also like taru cuz they are very different from every other game out there.

Comment

Elvaans are so stylish.

/continues the Shades trend

Comment

Taru all the way. Everyone else is inferior looking YUP YUP
                hehe

Onion heads will rule the world, Fear the Midgits

Comment

my favorite

my favorite is mithra or elvaan mithra is just so cute and elaan is so cool

Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget it's painful past...
                  Though we hope for promissing years after shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
                  And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue

Comment

Mithras are the best.They are fast and swift.I like elvaans second best.Then TaruTaru's cus there pretty cute and i love magic.
                    Ooooo isnt that cute.

Comment

Taru Taru are cool cause they are short but powerful

Comment

Elvaan anytime
                        In a place where angels and devils worlds collide... On dragons these warriors fought for centuries amongst each other. Now they join forces for one purpose only... to destroy mankind! But the mortal warriors have their own plans. Deep in the lands of Pern lie many weyr cities where the mortal race hides. And the warriors we call... The Legendary Knights Of Pern.

Comment

ELVAAN!

ELVAAN!=Stylish,beautful,strong and cool!!!! I jz like elves so much!:spin:
                          Although i cannot choose how I was born, but at least i want to choose how I die.....

Comment

So Elvaan is winning not a suirpese
                            Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
                            Goldsmith - 85.2

Comment

Hume.
                              At first i was going to be an Elvaan but decided against it...They are very strange and gangly looking...Nonthing really appealing in them that other Elf characters in games have.
                              And i'm definitely not going to be a damn tarutaru Moogle midget ripoff. (No offense to any Tarus on the board...Please don't hit me with Bio..:sweat: )
                              I was wondering....Is there any chance at all that square might add any new races in the future expansion packs? If so i'd really like to play as a moogle.
                              :sweat:
                              KUPO! ^^.....Kupo? O_O...........kupo...

Comment

Elvaans r the coolest!

Comment

Working...
                                X