Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you say that this poll reflects what race you would see most of in the game?

When the game finally comes out in Europe (way tooooo long to wait! :dead: ) I want to play as the least common race.

Also what would you say is the least common job?
    I might not get into parties because of this but I like to be as unique as possible

Comment

I like Elvaans and i am going to be one when I get the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Awntawn
        Hume isn't really a favorite race... it's what you pick when you don't have a favorite race :/
        LoL I donl't think that's ture lol.

-Rico-
        Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
        Goldsmith - 85.2

Comment

Hume.

Elvaan have much cooler stances (especially GS stance), but they are deformed and they look like weirdos when they run.

Comment

I voted for Elvaan b4, but know i wud prefer a Hume cuz i jz saw how elvaan's r in FFXI and they look weird.....no offense jz my opinion.... Hey Rico,why'd u change ur avatar? u look scary with ur new avatar I prefer the previous one!
            Although i cannot choose how I was born, but at least i want to choose how I die.....

Comment

Mithra cuz when they attack theres tails flicker and ears pin down i that is totally awesome!
              taru power woo phanalx

Comment

I still like Humes, thought you guys would like to know.

Comment

At first i was going to be hume all the way. But i dont like how they have no strengths, it has its pros and cons, but the jobs i will be dont fit it very well.

I think hume looks better than elvaan, but i like being a damage dealer/tank so im going to be elvaan probably

Comment

I'll pay SquareEnix $100,000 if they can make my ingame character be a moogle.

I want to be a moogle

Comment

definately Hume and Elvaan will dominate from the U.S side. I don't think many will choose the cute Tarutaru. If not, then I would say Elvaan and Mithra because of Mithra's agility.
                      I would definately be either Hume or Elvaan or both, two char would be fun and it's from different points of view.

Comment

oh boy..

quote:
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally posted by Awntawn
                        Hume isn't really a favorite race... it's what you pick when you don't have a favorite race :/
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LoL I donl't think that's ture lol.

-Rico-

--------------------------------------------

I'm going to have to agree with Rico on this.

I loved Hume when I first heard I could pick it. Now, I get to be a human that look like me! heh, well if I lived then.. I just like the fact that I can be a jack of all trades... especially having Red Mage as a Main Job.. heh..

So, Hume would have to be my choice...

1. HUME
                        2. Elvaan
                        3. Galka
                        4. Taru Taru
                        5. Mithra ( :sweat: uh... I just don't want to play a female character )
                        WHM 5/ BLM 10/ RDM 34/ THF 15/ WAR 4/ MNK 1/ DRK 14/ DRG 1/

Comment

I think the main reason why Galka are losing out in this poll is that . . . well . . . what job are Galka supposed to do the best? Humes have Red Mage, Mithra have Thief and . . . maybe Ninja and Ranger? Dunno. TaruTaru have Black Mage and Summoner locked up, and vie for being the best White Mages. Elvaan are probably the best Warriors, Monks(for damage, anyway), Paladins, Dark Knights, Samurai, and Dragoons. And Beastmasters too? sheesh. And some even consider Elvaan to be the best White Mages(ooh ooh me! Though levelling the BLM sub stinks). Some also consider Elvaan to be the best Bards, but I think that's a three-way tie between Hume, Elvaan, and TaruTaru.

So . . . what exactly do Galka do the best? A defensive Monk? Is this really the kind of Monk you want to play in a party? It sounds like a cool idea, and a Galka monk might make a halfway decent tank(maybe), but if I wanted to lay down the smack, I'd have to pick Elvaan.

Comment

Mithra!!!

<looks at the poll results…>

:confused:

<considers the racial distribution over the realms…>

<goes into frantic calculating mode, to the point where mice can walk by unnoticed…>

:mad:

<many a pulled cat-hair later…>

Uhm, does anyone else think Square Enix anticipated this? Conquests and all…

“Meow”
                            - Anyarei “Nyanya” Kittens

Comment

lol

nah, not Square.

I don't think Square anticipated that Americans would favor races in this way, if that's what your talking about...

If not, I'm clueless.. :p

Nice to meet ya!
                              WHM 5/ BLM 10/ RDM 34/ THF 15/ WAR 4/ MNK 1/ DRK 14/ DRG 1/

Comment

I would have to say hume because im still havent fully decided what jobs im going to use so its the smartest choice
                                The difference between Insanity and Genius is only measured by Success.

OmegaForce.

Comment

Working...
                                X