"No Squall nor Cloud shall hinder me" -Zidane Tribal-

Comment

Galka is losing badly ._.

-Rico-
      Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
      Goldsmith - 85.2

Comment

I always liked tarutaru (since I went to my first japenese site (Before any english stuff was up such as ign and stuff) And I LOVE ff magic I mean what do you wanna do click one buttton and wait for the results of the fight (auto attck Warrior and stuff) or pick from a list of spells? It's up to you myself I like picking from a list like I said before It's you're choice
        Only one of us is going to live and im going to miss you....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.chaos
          Hume.
          At first i was going to be an Elvaan but decided against it...They are very strange and gangly looking...Nonthing really appealing in them that other Elf characters in games have.
          And i'm definitely not going to be a damn tarutaru Moogle midget ripoff. (No offense to any Tarus on the board...Please don't hit me with Bio..:sweat: )
          I was wondering....Is there any chance at all that square might add any new races in the future expansion packs? If so i'd really like to play as a moogle.
          :sweat:
          Ummm you just said you didn't like how taru look like moogle and yet you wish to be a moogle strange.

P.s And yes I will cast bio on you when the expansion with pvp comes out then I'm gonna run my little ears off

Edit: hmm but then Again being a Moogle would rock!

Comment

He said they were moogle rip offs.

Anyway, Hume still owns, except I like mithras, female humes (not the ones with short ugly hair >_<), and elvaan female (size small, they have pretty faces).

Also there is an edit button, you don't need a whole new post

Comment

To be honest moogles don't look much like tarutaru to tell you the truth they don't have any simallarity other than being midgits.

Comment

I like being a Taru because we get the most hugs.

Comment

I would say I'm going Hume for a numer of reasons...

1. Hume are average in stats which means they suck at nothing. I plan on making a Dragoon/Samurai (after level 60) and although Elvaan would probably be best, I also want to dabble in the magics with a Summoner/WHM or Red Mage/ BLM... and Elvaans suck w/ magic.

2. I like how the Humes look (especially the Female) over every other race in the game. Taru's are cute... I don't wanna be cute, Mithra are cool... but I don't wanna be a girl. Elvaans are... more on that later. And Galkans are not my type... though they do look pretty tight in some armor.

3. Elvaans are too regal for me. They look like they are about to start fencing when they stand. Their necks are too long, their arms are too long, and the legs are too short and kinda skinny. Plus, their heads seem too small for their bodies. (Though in some armor you can forget all this... especially, the females)

Yes... Hume all the way!!1! (But, we still need Taru's to dance for us. )
                  "Don't blame me, blame yourself... or God"

Comment

Damnit im gonna be a walking cliche (somewhat minus Sam)
                    Elvaan Drk/Sam
                    STOP BIENG DRKS AND ELVAAN
                    Grever---Bard 32, War 30, Rdm 20, Pal 15, Mnk 10, Rng 25, Thf 15....most others around lvl 7.
                    AIM= Johnnyramonex4

Comment

Simple

Hume for me. I like everything plain out balanced.
                      "If love be rough with you, be rough with love."

FFXI Name: Mercutio | Server: Midgardsormr | LS:Valor | RNK10 | Jobs: 75WHM-75SMN-75DRG-75BST-64RNG

Comment

hmm either elvaan or hume.. probably hume 'cause i don't want to suck at anything.. since i'm going to try to do all the quests and get to the highest level with everything.. and stuff
                        Warrior lvl 37 -- Paladin lvl 58
                        Monk lvl 5 -- Dark Knight lvl 5
                        White mage lvl 18 -- Beastmaster lvl 5
                        Black mage lvl 7 -- Bard lvl 5
                        Red mage lvl 5 -- Ranger lvl 5
                        Thief lvl 15 -- Samurai lvl 5
                        Ninja lvl 10 -- Dragoon lvl 5
                        Summoner lvl 13

Rank 5
                        Server - Bismarck
                        Linkshell - Threads of Chaos

Comment

elvaan!

elvaan all the way there just so awesome looking and they got a aura that says dont mess or die
                          taru power woo phanalx

Comment

Hume isn't really a favorite race... it's what you pick when you don't have a favorite race :/
                            DRK75 / THF37 / WAR37 / RDM60 / BLM31 / PLD11

ohnoez

Comment

Definitely galka. I like how ugly and hated they are. I think I am gonna be one so I can dress in those ridiculous underwear suits they have. I am gonna make him size big and pick the face with the balding on the top and the catfish moustache. On top of that I am going to start in Windurst and hit on taru tarus mithras all day long. Mwuahahahahaha.

*cues the Super Freak music*

Oh and the best thing is, no matter how stupid I look, you can't say shit. Why? Because everyone knows a Galka with an identity crisis would tear your chump change elvaan ass to shreds. MWuahahaha

*cues the MC Hammer music and prances out of the building*
                              Fishing : 57
                              Cooking : 29

WAR39/MNK17/NIN1/RNG1
                              The Shanger : about 4k/10k

Comment

boo to elvaan!.. bleh go galka XD

Comment

Working...
                                X