X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hume>Mithra>Tarutaru>Galka>Elvaan

Comment

• Elvaan! I love their posture! An Elvaan WHM does wonders for parties! ::hint hint::
      TAROT: Elvaan female: WHM 31, BLM 16, WAR 18, BRD: 11, MNK 7.
      Server: Phoenix
      RETIRED!!!!

Comment

• Humes, just because.

Comment

• i m gonna half ro agree with someone elses post because i love anything that has to do with elves or elvaan

but TARUS KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          so that my vote for tarus
          iiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm back
          i m finally playing ffxi again after a few month break

*Serzais*
          of Ragnarok
          -lord of theives-

Comment

• I actually think Elvaan females are by far the most physically unattractive character models. It's hard to tell them apart from the males. :dead:

If I had to rank them:

1. Galka
            2. Hume females
            3. Taru males & females
            4. Elvaan males
            5. Mithra
            6. Hume males
            7. Elvaan females
            All Nations: Rank 10
            Rise of the Zilart: Complete
            Chains of Promathia: Complete
            75 BRD/75 WHM/75 BLM/75 MNK/75 RDM/57 DRK/40 THF/39 WAR/37 NIN & SMN/All the rest < 37

What to level next? (DRK!)

Comment

• Elvaan all the way i dont care what any of you say

Gorlan - Rank 9 Bastok - 61 DRG - 61 PLD - 52 THF - 41 WAR, 41 RNG

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeping
                I realize that according to stats they are strongest, but i think that in real life a 10 year old kid could smack around someone with the muscle mass of a male elvaan . Also the legs up to armpits look didn't quite settle in well with me.
                Little thing called stretching. The more stretches you do the less your muscles buldge, having muscles that don't buldge can be advantageous actually. Not only does it hide your actual strength but they actually have more power then buldging muscles since they can incorporate speed as well.

On top of that buldging muscles give away all your critical points so no matter how strong you are a 10 year old with knowledge of critical points can actually take down a person with muscle mass like a Galka compaired to an Elvaan much easier.

That's why the Gymnast/Martial Artist types they don't exactly have massive buldging muscles like a body builder even though their strength in terms of force is fairly equal and stronger with the right balance of speed, but a gymnast can scratch the top of their heads easier then a body builder can >.>

EDIT:

Also I picked Mithra on the poll, they are very sexy. Though a lot of players do end up portaying the race in a slut like appearance. Them and Hume Females are so easy on my eyes at least. I ultimatly went Hume Male though

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

• I chose Mithra, even though I don't know why I like them so much. :confused:

Comment

• I play a mithra because I have a certain thing with catgirls, something about hawtness and looking badass at the same time...

But lately it had become clear to me that I really love the Galka as a race. It's just the whole style and comedy of the huge hulking things. They also have some of the best emotes, I love galka laugh.
                    Also the idea of them being capable of being hit by a train and just brush some dirt of their clothes and walk away that is pretty cool in my eyes.

Tarutaru can get a bit too candy and sugarpop for my tastes. Wich is the reason I picked mithra for BLM.
                    But they live in Windurst, and Ajido-Marujido and Shantotto, my two big idols, are tarutaru so that is a HUGE plus.

Never really liked elves in any form, too cliche and shit. But the female elves have some of the best face and hair modeling of the races. Male elves is just... They have... Boobs.

Humes is... Meh, humans. I have no particular love or peeve against them. Aside from being total assholes against the Galka, and they have that president bastard... He insulted my catgirls and my nation. Kill it! Kill it with fire!
                    I quit. :O

Comment

• I've been playing as an Elvaan since about 3 months after the game came out. I liked it, even though his neck is really thick, wtf is that all about? Its about as big as his head. Plus, there are fifty thousand people that look exactly like me.

I don't care for the way they hold some of the weapons i've used. Its kinda hard to explain, you'd just have to see.

So, i started another character, a Tarutaru at first. It was fun for a while, but I decided I didn't want to be a mage. It is also hard to see your surroundings, stuff is so much higher as a taru, lol.

Then I tried Galka, was fun being really tough and strong, but i wanted to have more dex and agi.

Now I am trying Mithra, which I love, it is sooo much fun. I land more hits than an Elvaan warrior and can use ranged attacks and hit fairly often. I like how they hold weapons. And they don't look stupid in a subligar, never wore one as an elvaan.

I'm keeping my elvaan as a money maker/mule.

Gonna bring war up and rng for sure. Also wanna do nin.

Mithra all the way!

And quit hitting on me, lol! I'm a guy.

One person said that I was cute. I said thank you, i'm a guy btw.
                      He didn't say anything else rofl!

I do like how the did the elf/elvaan differently than other games. They aren't the best at archery.
                      Peace is a dream flying on gossamer wings. You can surely attain peace. But, the only way is through the grave.

Comment

• It would be great if someone could restart the poll.
                        http://cbot.deviantart.com/
                        Are you a casual gamer?Join my FFXIV group for casual gamers : http://member.square-enix.com/na/fan...op.php?gid=786

Comment

• Why? Such a classic poll I made it's been here for years I tell ya!
                          Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
                          Goldsmith - 85.2

Comment

• I would have to say Elvaan. I love the little Tarus second then humes then mithras and lastly Galka's in their undies.. :sweat:
                            RDM Always ~ RDM29 | BLM20 | THF 12 ~

Comment

• Mithra. :sweat:

Although *some* Elvaan females in *some* gear are very very nice to look at, too.
                              BRD75/WHM75/BLM75/RDM75/SMN70/NIN67/MNK33/WAR33/THF15/etc
                              Race: Elvaan. I just like to play with race changer. :3
                              Zilart, CoP completed
                              Vrtra downed.

San d'Oria Rank 10 & Windurst Rank 10
                              FFXI journal

Comment

• My elvaan looks fat on a aketon =[

Other than that we look perdy in anything esle .
                                Blm.75 - Whm.56 - Mnk.58 - Rdm.48 - Nin.37 - War.37 - Drk.37

Merits - 98
                                Goldsmith - 85.2

Comment

Working...
                                X