Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Though I voted Elvaan it was a tough decision between Elvaan and Galka, who wouldn't love a big strong Galka!?! I mean, it's like Ah-nold! The governor of Cali-fornia! Anything big and strong like that is loved by everyone!
    Am I wrong?:sweat:

Comment

• They're all great, though I really like the mithra. The ear-twitching during battle is so cool! ^_^
      75 THF | 75 WAR | 37 NIN

Comment

• hmmm...
        I like taru's because nothing looks cooler then a little person burning/shocking/freezing/etc. a monster to death.

Elvaan would be my first choice if they were good in the magic department.

Mithra are cool but I feel wierd playing a cat like lady when I dont look like a cat and i'm not a lady.

In the end, it's Taru>Elvaan>Mithra>Galka>Hume.
        But I don't know much yet cause I don't even have the game yet....LoL!!!!:spin:
        www.livejournal.com/users/elko_welko.com

Comment

• The poll results are kinda surprising - there are people that actually *like* Elvaan.

It's not just the NPCs - most of the really bad players I've met have been elvaan (with the occasional suicidal taru). I have to force myself not to be biased against them because of the ones I've met.

Apparently people here have no love for Galka though - well, I like them but they're not my favorite. If I ever make a 2nd character it would probably be galka though - I already play all three basic mages as my 1st character, so my 2nd would be mostly for 0-mp jobs that don't have to buy spells, like war, mnk and sam, which galka rule at.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen a really incompetent galka. Maybe it's just because there are so few overall, or maybe only experienced players play them.
          Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
          RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
          All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

• Hume, since I am going mage after awhile, and what better race than Hume to make sudden changes to a job

http://corrderio.livejournal.com/ - Rants and other crap on my mind.

Comment

• go elvaan!!!12

Originally posted by SevIfrit
              we asked for more wyvern control the give us emotes.... /em slams head off desk...

Comment

• neg! hume is the best race to change from job to job because they are balanced!

SAM52~PLD52~WAR30
                If you ask me to level my Paladin I shall cut you \(ˆ—ˆ)/

And yes.... it's true, all your base does indeed belong to me

Comment

• Taru Taru Forever!!!

I think they are really cool, plus they are really good with magic which is my preferance for fighting.
                  And anyway who can resist there little button noses lol

Comment

• I'm still surprised at the results from this board tho, since Elvaan are first, but in FFXI Humes are, from doing a /sea all from bordem, this is how races went from best to worse

Hume
                    Elvaan
                    Tarutaru
                    Mithra
                    Galka

http://corrderio.livejournal.com/ - Rants and other crap on my mind.

Comment

• hard to say which race is favorite, but since i like melee and dont get how elvaan can pick up a great sword in the first place i pick the galka.
                      Just wipe your own a$$ and shut your mouth.

Comment

• hard to say which race is favorite, but since i like melee and dont get how elvaan can pick up a great sword in the first place, I pick the galka.

Edit: oops double post

Comment

• Sleeping, they can pick up a great sword because they're stronger than anyone else. Even you galka. I guess they all have muscles like gymnasts.

Comment

• I realize that according to stats they are strongest, but i think that in real life a 10 year old kid could smack around someone with the muscle mass of a male elvaan . Also the legs up to armpits look didn't quite settle in well with me.

Comment

• Hume obviously since my main is hume. >_>

Comment

• Tarus are almost beating Elvaans

omG ZeRG ruSh!!!!111 ^____^ kekeke

Comment

Working...
                                X