Re: Ideal Party Setup

Just got out of a party in Caedarva Mire:

NIN/WAR
    <melee>
    <melee>
    BLM/WHM
    BRD/NIN (puller!)
    RDM/WHM (me)

50K XP in 4 hours(I went from level 70 to level 72). Would have been more but we wiped to a bad triple spawn
    Unbelievable amounts of XP out there.

Icemage

Comment

PLD/WAR (me)
      RNG/NIN
      THF/NIN
      RDM/BLM
      WAR/NIN
      SAM/WAR

Our party level was 57-59 and we were getting over 10k/h killing lesser colibri. It was a 100% pick up party, too.

Comment

I'm a fan on unconventional parties myself. I like putting together parties of 3 people or so, and looking for unusual places to level. The other day, my WAR teamed with a RDM and BLM and we actually got pretty decent xp by chaining bats and snippers in one of the caves in La Theine. I went from 12 to 15 in that cave and it was more fun that the usual Valkurm Dunes routine.
        I'm a rookie explorer on Hades server (named Madjo). Say hello some time!

Comment

Originally posted by Madjo View Post
          The other day, my WAR teamed with a RDM and BLM and we actually got pretty decent xp by chaining bats and snippers in one of the caves in La Theine. I went from 12 to 15 in that cave and it was more fun that the usual Valkurm Dunes routine.
          Yea. 3 Maning in a party is usually the best way to lvl in the Valkurm levels. Can even be better than the Qufim levels unless you have some one with Acid bolts, and can hit with them.

Comment

Working...
          X