Re: SE needs to put more into the PVP aspect of the game

well by your argument 300k is high #s
    D2 has around 200k active still been goin on over 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Yestopvp View Post
      well by your argument 300k is high #s
      No, my argument didn't involve numbers at all. I was making the point that MMORPGs cannot indefinitely maintain population numbers. They grow old and fade into obscurity as they age and the population dwindles. It's a normal part of their life cycle.

I don't know why the hell you're mentioning D2.
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Diabolo isn't an MMO.

Didn't I tell you to get lost, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
          Diabolo isn't an MMO.

Didn't I tell you to get lost, anyway?
          Yea and your not the majority the majority left ffxi cuzz people like you...

Like i care what you say king troll lol and that not me calling you a troll your called yourself that

Comment

Like i care what you say king troll lol and that not me calling you a troll your called yourself that
            Feba can act like she is... Besides... You didn't answer Feba's question. *Glares at you.*

I don't think Feba has an issue being called a troll, unlike you.

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
              Feba can act like she is... Besides... You didn't answer Feba's question. *Glares at you.*

I don't think Feba has an issue being called a troll, unlike you.
              how bout all you get lost and stop trolling the pvp threads since you dont want anything to do with it... theres my answere

Comment

Really? Then the majority are the sort of fucking idiots that most FFXI players prefer stay the hell out of Vana'diel. I haven't played in years-- well before the population started shrinking noticably. But anyway, I thought people were leaving because of the shitty PVP? Am I driving them off, or PVP? Wouldn't "People like me" be even larger pains in the asses in PVP matches?

how bout all you get lost and stop trolling the pvp threads since you dont want anything to do with it... theres my answere
                As you've been told, responding to threads you don't like isn't trolling. You've been warned by the site's admin to cut that shit out.

You really don't want to see trolling. As is pretty clear, nobody here really cares about PVP. We're not trying to have a serious discussion here. We're not going to feel sour if the subject drifts off PVP.

Now, I know how it can be to be a young kid on the internet. I've been there. You can feel like you have to defend everything you do, like every negative comment demands a reply. But that's not the way to operate. Sometimes the best way to get your point across is to sit back and wait.

I did you a favor and wrote up a guide, the least you could do would be to try to follow some of that advice. You haven't gotten a feel for trolling in the couple of days you've not been annoying everyone here, it takes longer than that. Go out and keep plugging away at it, there's no need to try to rush into the big leagues.

Comment

Yea ffxi had 6.6 million players
                  I'm the king of England.

Neither of these statements are true.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Yestopvp
                  Undeniably Banned

I lol'd
                  I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                    Yestopvp
                    Undeniably Banned
                    Originally posted by Feba
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    Originally posted by DakAttack
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                      I'm the king of England.
                      This explains a lo-- wait! England doesn't have a king! It has a Queen!

Holy shit! Mhurron's female!

Comment

5 bucks says we have another visitor defending PvP in the same manner in a day or so.....wonder who it will be ;p
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                          This explains a lo-- wait! England doesn't have a king! It has a Queen!

Holy shit! Mhurron's female!
                          You don't have to be female to be a queen!!
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                            5 bucks says we have another visitor defending PvP in the same manner in a day or so.....wonder who it will be ;p
                            His name is FFXI FANBOY and I banned him while he was typing his first post.
                            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post

damn! lol
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
                                Hahahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X