Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Treasures of Aht Urhgan: A Wealth of New Content!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Treasures of Aht Urhgan: A Wealth of New Content!

I agree
    and with :
    One of the WHMs was the main tank.
    I've done that before

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

The english version trailer
      2MB File downloadable from: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/dow...FFXIOnline.zip

Comment

I forgot to add this little thought into my post:

With no intent on flaunting or being stuck up (as I personally dont think im all that special) ... As a 75 Black Mage, I have earned a decent reputation for myself as being "one of the better BLMs on Midgardsormr server". (Now please do not take this any other way than I am presenting it.) Now when I hear people tell me things like this... I ask myself multiple things: Are they serious? Am I really THAT good? and the classic question, What am I gonna have for lunch?. After a week of asking myself these questions, I finally asked the people who made that comment about me and they told me the following:

"It's not the race you picked or the stats you have - its how you play the job. There are many players who are stuck up and who think they are God's Gift to <pick a job> when infact they suck. The reason they suck is because they do not get along well with others and they dont harness the fullest potiental of the job they have picked. So in that aspect, you are one of the better Black Mages on the server."

That is word for word what the player I asked said. So as you can see... if you are like me, and you play your job the way your supposed to - taking risks, being willing to die for others (no matter what job you are), etc - You can earn a nice reputation.

Now lets expand what I just said... with this new expanision coming out and new jobs and summons and areas and missions etc etc etc . . . If people play their jobs to the fullest, can you just imagine what it will be like when these players could play these new jobs? We're talking new enjoyments... new possible ways to exp... it opens up a wide range of things.

I remember when RDMs never solo'd. I remembered when BLMs didn't ManaBurn party. I remember when WAR was thought to be the perfect tank (aside from PLD) - no matter what lvl.

Times change - new possibilities happen everyday. With this new expanision pack, more will be possible.

Now I dare anyone reading this to argue that.
        ---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

Comment

*Argue Argue Argue*
          /sarcasm

that was awesome (^_^)b

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

How to change the world of FFXI!!! Du du dunanaa DU! Three Easy steps! Du du na!

1. Do something that is like... "WOW". x5 DRG and x1 RDM party. ZM14 with 17-18 BLMs. WOW!

2. Make a thread talking about this "WOW" thing on many forums... Killing Ifrit and Allazakazam(the two major forums of FFXIdom). And make sure it has screenshots and parsers and all kinds of "WOW" goodness.

3. Explain questions and make sure people copy you all over the server. WOW!

You will be watching WHM tank and homosexual Galka weddings in no time.

Double Post Edited:
            Wait... wait... dunanana du~!
            Last edited by Blood Red Poet; 09-20-2005, 03:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Actually you got me thinking.. I'm gonna try tanking as a rdm out of pure boredom in a LS party, or maybe atleast try manaburn party.

Comment

My RDM friend has done that for skillup so we could sub NIN and say as healthy as possible with the minimal mages present. RDM/WAR with Genbus shield and stuff you cant really use yet though ><

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Hell, I tank in skill up all the time on my RDM.
                  Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                  Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                  Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                  Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                  Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Yes but you're also the same lvl as my friend ;p Higher Enhancing means betetr Stoneskin and Phalanx plus you can get better eva and def gear.

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

Originally posted by PiNG
                      The english version trailer
                      2MB File downloadable from: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/dow...FFXIOnline.zip
                      thanks .

BTW i havent even got ffxi working and i though of a WHM tank, all you need it to spam cure and curega and some buffs and be refreshed by RDM.

Comment

No...Spazz...must spam ctrl+d.....fire barrage at beginning of fight b/c its up and rdy for use....and never recast utsusemi...must resist desire to be truly beneficial...
                        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

I dont remember who said it or if this is event he right thread but i can't find it now. the point is.

ROZ and COP Storylines are directly linked, I'm wondering if ToAU will link to COP somehow. I unfortunately spoiled it formyself reading the history of Vana'Diel site... i must finish ZMs
                          (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
                          sigpic

Comment

ROZ and COP Storylines are directly linked
                            Um, I think you mean INdirectly... never do they touch each other directly. The only time they do is when you see the effect of RoZ's events had on CoP, but it doesn't say(ever) that those events came from RoZ... you can play CoP with out ever touching RoZ and it would still make sense and of course, vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by silentsteel
                              I agree
                              and with : I've done that before
                              Had alot of fun as a WHM/NIN in a PT that didn't had any tank... we chained like mad, almost no down time since I have utsusemi + stoneskins for recast
                              Guide to pay your JP POL (Japanese Playonline) account by michaeldue here >>> http://www.ffxi-europe.com/

Kudos to michaeldue !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
                                Um, I think you mean INdirectly... never do they touch each other directly. The only time they do is when you see the effect of RoZ's events had on CoP, but it doesn't say(ever) that those events came from RoZ... you can play CoP with out ever touching RoZ and it would still make sense and of course, vice versa.
                                Spoilers ROZ to COP

Would you rather call it a direct continuation? Read that page.. then read the next...
                                (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X