X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bah! Stupid Update Is Upsetting Pol!

I'm having annoying update problems with my game here! :magmad:

I got to my comp late this morning so that I could start updating my game. (since I realised last night night that SE had this MASSIVE hold over FFXl for maintenance, and for update purposes) I've downloaded, and completed the first half, but after closing and restarting my PoL Viewer afterwards, it seems there is still more to update the game with, and now the STUPID thing won't login so that I can finish off the other half of the update!! (I get the PoL Error, connection is busy e.t.c.) This is infuriating!!

Is anyone else having problems with the update, or is it just me? :confused:

I wonder if the problem is that other people are still using the viewer to update, or they are using it for anything else, (i.e. playing FFXl. Hmm..... lucky devils!!) which makes a clash where everyone is trying to use it at once, thus it prevents some us from being able to log in properly.

Anyone else in the same boat as me here?
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    C('')('')

Re: Bah! Stupid Update Is Upsetting Pol!

I'm unable to log in POL too, S-E is still working to fix minor (or major?) problems so I guess we'll just have to be patient. (*'-')
    Sony NW-E507 [wishlist]

Comment

we're all having the same problem ;-;
      → ☆白75☆黒37☆ ←
      ∧____∧
      (≡´。`≡) ニャンニャン♪

♂ ラブストーリー♀

Comment

Error code: POL-1160
        I'm getting it as well. I think there are too many people trying to update it at the moment.

Comment

Yea, i got the same problem, ive been waiting on POL for about 3 hours now hopping it would be better after that, but nothing.. ive downloaded about 5% of the update before it got stuck and i had to reboot, and when i did.. POL Error.. Poor Fafnir.. no one there to smack the shit out of him.. The network is still congested and i'm hopping it clears out soon.
          A coward dies thousands of times, a soldier dies but once.

Comment

Yea, took me about 20 attempts to get into pol. So many ppl updating and theres still hundreds waiting. Just keep retrying, Ive d/l all pol updates but still trying to get into the FFXI updates. I'll bet there some lucked up ppl playing already.
            75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
            Woodworking 91.9+2
            ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

lol 7 hours and going now trying to get on. this is b....s
              → ☆白75☆黒37☆ ←
              ∧____∧
              (≡´。`≡) ニャンニャン♪

♂ ラブストーリー♀

Comment

100 attempts at getting patch....Wish theyd equip thereselfs for this, feels like im getting f**ked over again even tho theyre "fixing" problems lol
                75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                Woodworking 91.9+2
                ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Well, at least I'm able to see the new POL update. Few changes like being able to see your Handle Pic again.

As for the FFXI update...omg...I think I'm gonna wait until congestion is down to a minimum. Whenever that is XD

The Bismarck Brigade LS

Comment

Finally got to preparing the update, but it disconnected me while downloading the files. Hopefully my second attempt will work.

Comment

probably take a couple of days......lol

Comment

I finally updated and connected to POL, but the FFXI update is a whole new obstacle.

Comment

WOW! Well, there is one good thing that comes from all of this.
                          At least I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having problems with the update here.

I desserted my game, and stopped trying to complete the update to come here and share in everyone elses problems and thoughts on the upadte for a while, so if I go back now, and it still dpesn't work, then I realise there's not a lot I can do, except go off and do something else for a few hours, then try again later, or at the most, it will probably be again tomorrow. (hopefully, I should be able to hold out til then) /sigh
                          (\ /)
                          ( . .)
                          C('')('')

Comment

yeah i should just stop trying and wait til tomorrow, which probably will be just as bad lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raqua
                              probably take a couple of days......lol
                              At this rate, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was.
                              Or even a whole week come to think of it. :p
                              (\ /)
                              ( . .)
                              C('')('')

Comment

Working...
                              X