Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bah! Stupid Update Is Upsetting Pol!

omfg i just got into update, its not even checked 1% of files and it fucks me out again. ★ This star most certainly aint for you SEX!

Edit:Hmmm, it would seem that it doesnt disconnect u from the server cause all I did was retry and it started checking instantly and im 1144/1145 files now. 3hours to go. 56k's �wn。
    Last edited by Aeolus; 07-19-2005, 08:56 AM.
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

After tons of errors, I finally got to the file checking. Hopefully I'll get through soon.

Comment

AARRRGGHHHH!!
        Just been downloading files for FFXl. It lasted until 50%, then made a DAMN annoying PoL error on me!!

I've been trying to update this DAMN STUPID thing since 11:30am this morning, and now it's nearly 6:30pm here.

How much more HUMILIATING can this thing get??
        :magmad:
        Last edited by Snowball; 07-19-2005, 09:13 AM.
        (\ /)
        ( . .)
        C('')('')

Comment

I had the update downloading at one point last night... right after it came out... had a three hour wait... then two hour, then three, then four... then five......... and six.... said "Screw it, I'll get it in a few hours..." nope... D:

Comment

It's working perfectly for me. No problems getting through POL, and I'm 70% done downloading.
            PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
            Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
            WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
            Currently Playing:
            FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Update shmupdate, I got the update done but I fell asleep right after and now I try too connect and I can't get through too the game. People shure are hammering the ffxi login right now ><

Comment

Originally posted by Tokitoki
                I WAS connected, downloaded the files i needed, was going to install therm and BAM, I get cut off... I have Dynamis tonight too so i betetr get on >.>
                Dynamis? Is that some part of FFXl, or something completely different?
                (\ /)
                ( . .)
                C('')('')

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball
                  Dynamis? Is that some part of FFXl, or something completely different?
                  ....Dynamis is a place high levels go to in order to have *fun*. >_>

Comment

Most I've gotten through is preparing the update. Once it got to downloading the files, it froze at the first one and disconnected me.

Originally posted by Tsikuro
                    ....Dynamis is a place high levels go to in order to have *fun*. >_>
                    If by fun you mean death. >.>
                    I still like it though, and the AF drops are always nice to get.

Comment

Well I just received this email from Community Relations:

------------------------------------------------------------
                      Congestion During the Version Update: Addition 2
                      This is a following update regarding the login difficulties of PlayOnline and its contents.

Due to the heavy server traffic, some of the users are still experiencing difficulties logging into PlayOnline contents.
                      Our technicians have conducted operations including changes to the network configuration and also have distributed the server load balance. However, we expect more time for the matter to fully resolve. We will continue to investigate and conduct every operation necessary to resolve this matter.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

So more of the same. Sit, wait, or drive yourself nuts trying! LOL Good luck everyone!
                      Originally posted by Feba
                      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                      Originally posted by Taskmage
                      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                      Originally posted by DakAttack
                      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Every thing was working fine for me, I updated POL @ 5:50pm JST, Got through too update FFXI @ around 6:30, update finished just fine around 7pm or so, I fell asleep and when I woke up it had what I can only assume was update finished click here too continue box, I clicked ok or whatever, and it fails out with POL-1160 every time since then. There is even now two selections in the game menu for FFXI, one on the top and then one in the normal place.
                        I'm not too shure whats going on because i'm locked in too the Japanese POL while i'm visiting Tokyo cause my hd died on me.

Comment

im downloading it now i hope it goes through ; ;
                          In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
                          And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
                          Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
                          Yeah, It’s true.
                          It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

I got tru after 1000 timwas trying and even if i get tru it gets stuck at some point updating % can SE do anything right =\ WHy dont they put a patch on their site makes this much easier

. : : Black Mage 75 : : .
                            . : : Monk 60 : : .
                            . : : Dark Knight 75 : : .

Comment

now i can predict when it decides to screw me over. everytime 1..2..POL-1160. it doesnt even try getting to the update, much less actually downloading it. my friend's gonna get on FFXI before me and he's still waiting for it in the mail.

[Stewie from Family Guy] BLAST!!!!
                              Ryuujin - Hume (account hacked thus deleted)
                              l RDM-29 l WAR-16 l MNK-2 l BLM-2 l SAM-31 l BST-2 l RNG-1 l WHM-2 l THF-1 l SMN-7 l

------------------------------------------------

Ryuujin - Elvann (deleted)
                              l WAR-30 l THF-15 l WHM-1 l RDM-1 l BLM-1 l MNK-1 l SAM-36 l BST-1 l RNG-1 l NIN-1 l DRK-1 l PLD-1 l

------------------------------------------------

Ryuujiin
                              lWAR-18 l THF-1 l WHM-8 l RDM-1 l BLM-5 l MNK-9 l

Comment

still would have to do it through POL for PS2 users

Comment

Working...
                                X