Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downloadable FFXI Replacement Music

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Oh well.. you want to say the last word, all here gets that. You small simple meaningless words ain't doing any good here. It is your own fault that this thread became a stupid discussion about lunch and students and music and...alot of disagreeable words.

    Comment


    • #47
      i hope this will work on the hdd..oh wait..it couldnt..damn!

      http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?55572

      Comment


      • #48
        I believe you posted the first thing about people changing music making it not the "true" game anymore, am I correct? Ofcourse, that is your opinion, but..meh, whatever.

        Anyway, I was wondering if you could PM me a list (incase some people don't want to see) what areas you changed to what songs, and if you know, the file number. If I don't like something, I'll want to be able to switch it back. Thanks if you can.

        About the FTP/BitTorrent thing, it require another download, and alot of people may not have it, and may not want to get it. I don't really want to let my nice connection I bought download slower than ever, so if there are any songs I despise on that list, I may just not get them.

        P.S. For some reason, I laughed about the 40mb through a 5kbps straw thing...I must be getting too nerdy. Back to weight lifting I go, lol.
        DRK75/WAR75/BLU75/RNG75/NIN72

        Comment


        • #49
          Sweet, thank you so much for this, but I have a long wait still to get them... At least it will pay off, i was getting tired of the songs (when there were songs).


          Caught in the middle of the battle between light and dark, every soul struggles to find its place. Everyone has to make a choice, but a select few decide to live by their own rules.

          The Red Mages choose to create their own destinys through the eternal battles that occur everywhere.

          My Spiffy Site
          ^ Trust me and check it out, it will be updated often.

          Comment


          • #50
            Averoth: I apologize for not catering to your specific needs and desires. Because after all, downloading the files while you're playing the game would make entirely too much sense. Pretty much the typical "gotta have it right this second" ideology that the typical, selfish idiot American lives with.

            But then, there's this thing where I don't have to provide my files through Bittorrent, my current FTP service, or anything at all. I use what is convenient for ME. I paid for my FTP server software, as I host more than just the recent FFXI replacement music, so I fully intend on using it. You can either download the files through the means that I provide, or you can choose not to. Bitch somewhere else. God damned special ed students need to get back on the short yellow bus and stay out of my fucking topic.

            Rallycar: And you also seem to want to have the last word. Stating the obvious isn't going to give you bonus points brain trust. I didn't spark this argument at all; you did by coming into my thread and being a douche. And you are continueing to be a douche by playing the victim. You barge into someone's topic and say something stupid, you should expect to get verbally thrashed. It's too bad physical harm can't be done through the internet, because I'd really enjoy kicking you repeatedly in the temple until your empty-headed skull caves in for being an imbecile.

            You know, it amazes me how my encoding music files and deciding to be nice and share them with the FFXI community turns into this little mess, because a certain two individuals have to open their fucking mouths and complain. Both of you can go eat out of your mother's snatch.

            Tidane: Check out my first post in the thread that links to GameFAQs... the music hacking guide lists the filename for each song. Also has a link in that FAQ to the software needed to encode your own files if you so desire.

            Comment


            • #51
              Paiku,

              You can offer me a free beer, but I'd still bitch about the temperature and the dirty glass.

              You seem to be having a tough day, do you want to make out later and talk about feelings?

              Comment


              • #52
                Ah, thanks. I misread that part of the post. I thought it was just for how to encode it.
                DRK75/WAR75/BLU75/RNG75/NIN72

                Comment


                • #53
                  pathetic..

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    The Ambiguously Gay Duo, AKA Rallycar & Averoth: Both of you can can eat a dick. Each other's preferably. Yeah Rallycar, you are pretty pathetic. You're still posting in my thread.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Sadly im getting Ps2 version, but my ideal songs would be Aeriths Death Song when i died...and and Selphies Garden (Traible or something?? ugh! i forget) Theme too some where. I love those two songs so much! And and Suteki Da ne and all the other ff songs that had wrods would be a must.

                      Ya know i found my moms douche once... *shudders*

                      Rally is trying to apologize...maybe you should shake hands and smile. ^_^
                      Cuz a thousand words
                      called out through the ages
                      They'll fly to you
                      Even tho I cant see
                      I know there reaching you
                      Suspended on Silver Wings!
                      -Lenne (FFX-2)
                      *Lenne For Ever*

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        So immature, wouldn't doubt that the moderaters will give you a warning soon enough.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Ok im not ganna get into this Fight but i need help! I have many questions ABout replacing The Music. One of em is Can u add Music to the areas with no music Like Crawlers Nest for an example? Can I have a list on which Music is what zone and how to add music If possible to zones with no music? Also Can I convert Any Foramt to fit to FFXI? Will it repeat when song is over? What format is the FFXI music? If u can answer these questions, can u PM me? please? Thank you. And stop Talking off-topic Its annoying to hear u guys argue like 4 year olds.

                          A good suggestion is FOr battle theme One winged angel. That ROCK0rz! is there anyway u can hear the Format of the FFXI music?
                          Name: Nexxxus
                          Job: Redmage/BLM 11DRG/7war
                          Lvl: 60/30
                          Race:Elvaan MAle
                          LS: Kiana. 2nd in Command.
                          [img]


                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Paiku
                            The Ambiguously Gay Duo, AKA Rallycar & Averoth: Both of you can can eat a dick. Each other's preferably. Yeah Rallycar, you are pretty pathetic. You're still posting in my thread.
                            LMAO! Oh come on, baby. What about all those promises you made me? You mean to tell me that was all pillow talk?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Rallycar: Calling someone immature while at the same time causing the argument to continue when fully aware of what would stop the exchange of words is pretty hypocritical. Pot, kettle, and the whole fucking tea set, huh. Shut the fuck up and the fight ends. The terms are pretty simple, you feeble-minded sack of sheep shit. Post again in the thread, and you show your own lack of maturity.

                              Averoth: *yawn*

                              Nexus: The majority of the questions you asked are already answered in this thread. That, and consult the FFXI Music Hacking guide on GameFAQs.

                              Yes, the music repeats. No, I will not compile a list of what song is what.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                One last thing, I feel kinda sorry for you having/had a tough growth. That would be the explanation why you are so uptight and mean to people.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X