Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup everyone? These pictures are quite interesting to look at. This is my first time on an online game so the whole "playing with real people across the world" is still very fascinating to me. I think that we need to see more pictures of people from Diabolos, though!

Keep it coming!!

Oh, and I would post a picture but I can't at the moment.:spin:

Comment

• first post
      my friend told me to post here...
      its so neat to see everyone! :D

i taru tarus XD

Kisndy/Gilgamesh

jyoshi - i think i saw you at sakura con '04? :D lol
      Attached Files

Comment

• very nice pictures from everyone, and everyone is pretty in their own way! I'll be posting mines soon... (when I get this damn camera working)

Comment

• Hamiko i your sig!
          BLM 75 WHM 60
          DestinySeekers http://ffxi.destinyseekers.net/
          Multiplicity - Dynamis - http://singularity-ls.com/_multiplicity/index.shtml
          Fishing:21
          Cooking:55.1
          Smithing:28.6
          Nation : Windurst

Comment

• heh, thanks, I forgat to change that is too big.

Comment

• Its been forever since I've checked/posted on this thread...actually didn't really realize it still existed o.O. Angel, good to see you're still posting. See ya online

Anyways, I was talking to one of my friends, and he requested that I post a picture from my spring break trip in colorado. Umm, sorry it took me 3 months to get around to it. I could only find one decent picture. The others look more like silhouettes than anything else, so they arn't that great. We really didn't take all that many pictures, since we all wanted to ski and not worry about lugging around a camera.

Leonstrife/Ragnarok
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonstrife
                Its been forever since I've checked/posted on this thread...actually didn't really realize it still existed o.O. Angel, good to see you're still posting. See ya online

Anyways, I was talking to one of my friends, and he requested that I post a picture from my spring break trip in colorado. Umm, sorry it took me 3 months to get around to it. I could only find one decent picture. The others look more like silhouettes than anything else, so they arn't that great. We really didn't take all that many pictures, since we all wanted to ski and not worry about lugging around a camera.

Leonstrife/Ragnarok
                Dang you were in colorado and we didn't meet up. . . i could have goten you into copper for damn near free or up at vail for half cost =\ Oh well. Btw what slope is that you're at in that pic? Anyways hope you enjoyed your trip to my state =D and hope to see you around more in game mate -

And i'm glad to see Angel-noona to be posting still too. I need to get more pics XD but i still have to scan them all if i do. . .oh well i'm still on pages like 75-80 somewhere in there >.>

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodachi

Dang you were in colorado and we didn't meet up. . . i could have goten you into copper for damn near free or up at vail for half cost =\ Oh well. Btw what slope is that you're at in that pic? Anyways hope you enjoyed your trip to my state =D and hope to see you around more in game mate -

And i'm glad to see Angel-noona to be posting still too. I need to get more pics XD but i still have to scan them all if i do. . .oh well i'm still on pages like 75-80 somewhere in there >.>
                  I had no idea you lived in Colorado :O. Well, I always go there at least once a year, if not more, to ski. My sister lives in Denver, so I'm there frequently. I was actually out there again May 5-9 for her graduation, and we went snowboarding at A-basin. After my graduation in August, there is a high possibility that I'll move out there...its such an awesome state. So, one of these times, we'll have to meet up and ski or something. I'll send you a PM or find you in-game when i know the next time my trip out there will be

In that particular picture, we were at Brekenridge. Its a great mountain, but Vail is definitely my favorite...too bad its so expensive. My sister has a season pass, so we were able to get some discounts :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonstrife

I had no idea you lived in Colorado :O. Well, I always go there at least once a year, if not more, to ski. My sister lives in Denver, so I'm there frequently. I was actually out there again May 5-9 for her graduation, and we went snowboarding at A-basin. After my graduation in August, there is a high possibility that I'll move out there...its such an awesome state. So, one of these times, we'll have to meet up and ski or something. I'll send you a PM or find you in-game when i know the next time my trip out there will be

In that particular picture, we were at Brekenridge. Its a great mountain, but Vail is definitely my favorite...too bad its so expensive. My sister has a season pass, so we were able to get some discounts :D
                    Yeah as far as skiing goes Vail is nicetacular. But mondo pricy, your sister must be a baller to have a season pass there XD. I've never actually been to A-Basin for whatever reason but my friends love the park there apparently.

Comment

• Nice Shiela....lol did I spell that Right lol...U are Pretty

Comment

• Originally posted by Malvasio

Yeah, actually, I did mean Diabolos server. ^^
                        I wish this forumn had more people from all different servers than from just Ragnarok. It's a great forumn though. I'd love to see what kind of people I'm playing with (and possibly trusting my life to, although that's usually my Avatar's job). I think I might be surprised to find out who my friends really are!
                        I'm trying to unearth my crappy digital camera from the enormous pile of crap on my desk... picture coming soon
                        If there's any Diabolos server players, give me a shout. n_n

Aww, cmon! The Healer's Cap is the best part! I also like the Healer's Briault you have. You gotta have the cap though ^^ This makes me really want to get an Evoker's set of stuff. How'd you say you got that gear?

lol Yes Here We have Diabolos Player 2:spin: Not many off them here!

Comment

• so many pages, I feel sick. Well, I picked a person who looks exactly like me so look to the left, thats a picture of me (basically)
                          Sincerely,

Feelin' Groovie

Comment

• Heres a pic i took a few months ago, yeeehaw!
                            Attached Files
                            My Gear

Comment

• Hey Kisndy! Im on the same server too! My name is Elysian
                              give me a /tell sometime :D

Comment

• Cant get one

:confused:Cant get one of myself yet but sooner or later ill learn how to make pics apear on screen! SOONER OR LATER!

Comment

Working...
                                X