Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're way too late for that!!!!!!!..........
    Cause she's a good friend of mines... And I know a shit loads of chicks who does cosplay for a living!
    [strike]Final Fantasy XI stats
    Name: Soulcrash / Server: Fairy / Race: Hume-Male / Nation: San d'Oria / Rank: 7
    As of 06/08/04 2:23pm CST

[/strike]
    I quit this game, to become a technician...

Comment

• I'd try cosplaying if there were more black characters in games and anime. Oh well. :sweat:

Comment

• That's why SqaureEnix made the dark elvaan!!!!!

Edited: About that mithra that was with me in that pic she only like guys who cosplay. So you have no chance in hell hitting her shit!.....
        Name: Soulcrash / Server: Fairy / Race: Hume-Male / Nation: San d'Oria / Rank: 7

[/strike]

Comment

• Damn :mad:

... on a side note, that's one hell of a costume. Can't really say the same about yours, you know ... cos of the Jeans and all ... but judging by your shirt and her costume, that's better than 99.5% of the shitty cosplayers I see at anime fests and the like :angel:

Comment

• Originally posted by Fox the Sly
            Hey EpsilonPhoenix, you look familiar. Do you live in Southern California by any chance?
            Nope. Georgia.

Real sword collection:

-Fossil Katana (But my sheath is a rare blue.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Deodorant
              ... on a side note, that's one hell of a costume. Can't really say the same about yours, you know ... cos of the Jeans and all ... but judging by your shirt and her costume, that's better than 99.5% of the shitty cosplayers I see at anime fests and the like :angel:
              I said I had a problem with my WHM AF pants back at the con..... But I have a semi better pic of me in the AF gear..... I was just testing out how the whole thing looks on me. I'm still trying to get use to walking in those pants...

Also, I'm begging my friend to do the Mithra THF AF gear for Anime Reactor. And my other friend to do Elvaan Female Monk AF gear too...

Note: there's no way in hell I'm going to ask my tailor to make me the WHM AF cap, and the WHM AF mits...

I need help taking these pics...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I was staffing for Anime Central at the time. And I think I would of wear jeans, and my nikes at the same time. Cause I had to do lots of work, and walking during the con..

[/strike]

Comment

• Blah

In this pic i look really dumb plus i just started playin ffxi today well im installing it now.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Yeah, those pics are nice of you...but...ummm...how about some more pics of your little friend there.

Comment

• Any Diabolos players here? I already saw the posts from Calli and Natalyi but is there anyone else? I hope more Diabolos players respond ^^ maybe i'll post a pic too :D
                    yea i played D2, b4. But havent played in since 2 summers ago.
                    I think he means Diabolos server on ffxi.............
                    Yeah, actually, I did mean Diabolos server. ^^
                    I wish this forumn had more people from all different servers than from just Ragnarok. It's a great forumn though. I'd love to see what kind of people I'm playing with (and possibly trusting my life to, although that's usually my Avatar's job). I think I might be surprised to find out who my friends really are!
                    I'm trying to unearth my crappy digital camera from the enormous pile of crap on my desk... picture coming soon
                    If there's any Diabolos server players, give me a shout. n_n

Note: there's no way in hell I'm going to ask my tailor to make me the WHM AF cap, and the WHM AF mits...
                    Aww, cmon! The Healer's Cap is the best part! I also like the Healer's Briault you have. You gotta have the cap though ^^ This makes me really want to get an Evoker's set of stuff. How'd you say you got that gear?
                    Malvasio
                    Diabolos Server
                    The self-proclaimed second-best Summoner on Diabolos.

Comment

• Me

So...I guess I will put one of me in...okay a few more than that since I am indecisive...haahaaa!

Attached Files
                      75 Whm/37 Smn/37 Blm/37 Nin/31 Pld/22 Rdm/20 War/15 Thf

Comment

• That Mithra with Soulcrash was me! I was Nanaa Mihgo, Windurst NPC, and only one person recognised me the entire con, though a lot of people knew I was a mithra, which was good enough. The best pickup line I got was "So what's your server?" I thought that was hot. Every single fanboy tried to convince me to come to their server and they all said they would powerlevel me. Boo that.

I have a few more pics of my costume. It's not 100% finished, but it will be for Anime Reactor. I wish I had a picture of the back, it was good too, even though my butt is not as bootylicious as it looks in that picture Soulcrash posted.

WINDURST SALUTE

Me and my WHM (This is currently my desktop):

Comment

• Originally posted by Soulcrash
                          Now I have balls to post my ugly ass face in this thread!.... Now here's me cosplaying........ in the WHM AF gear with the Mithra I know.

If you asked why I'm wearing jeans instead my AF pants. Lets say I had a costume problem at the time....

Hehe, now that's damn HAWT! both of you
                          I want to cosplay, but wearing the Doublet. ;d

oh btw Nanaa Mihgo you have a nice butt, lol, with that said.

You two rawk

Comment

• Originally posted by miiau
                            Me and my WHM (This is currently my desktop):
                            Can I say....... OWNED, OWNED, OWNED!

Originally posted by miiau
                            That Mithra with Soulcrash was me! I was Nanaa Mihgo, Windurst NPC, and only one person recognised me the entire con, though a lot of people knew I was a mithra, which was good enough. The best pickup line I got was "So what's your server?" I thought that was hot. Every single fanboy tried to convince me to come to their server and they all said they would powerlevel me. Boo that.
                            Yeah, she had to tell me who she was on my LJ..... And what she said, BOO THAT! Cause I power level some fine ass chicks (who are real chicks) on my server. And I know them from the cosplay.com forums.

Originally posted by miiau
                            I have a few more pics of my costume. It's not 100% finished, but it will be for Anime Reactor. I wish I had a picture of the back, it was good too, even though my butt is not as bootylicious as it looks in that picture Soulcrash posted.
                            YOU HEARD IT, YOU FANBOYS! We'll be at Anime Reactor. You guys have to save MAJOR GIL to meet us in person at that other Chicago Anime Con!!!!!

[/strike]

Comment

• sucka!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Yay!

I'm back and very happy to say that after the continuous bashing of my webcam, I have eventually gotten it working!

-kisses his mage rod-

It's a beautiful thing, I know

The caption on the picture is from the song "Plug in Baby" by a beautiful band by Muse.

This pic is one of my favorites, but it's not the best in my library.

BTW - I'm currently working on a black mage outfit, so if anyone is interested in seeing that when done, just tell me.

And beautiful costumes you two! Very elaborate and "sexay"
                                Attached Files
                                ~I'm Not Regret~

Comment

Working...
                                X