Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of ppl who play ffxi...or at one time played FFXI....for f**ks sake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh long time since ive seen this thread....these are pics of me last night zonin out and playin video games till 6 am ...FUN TIMES!
    Findecano is inactive

He may return if things change .....
    but anywho i still got my ffxi friends *pulls out list of 1000000000 people*

Comment

• Ayane, your a very very pretty girl, let's get to know each other more o^_^o /blush

Comment

• Lol...who would like to go on a date with me?....umm....no one lol anyways haha sure if your in town well go have some bubble tea or something...and necro i dunno you lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SwtAznGrlAyane
          Lol...who would like to go on a date with me?....umm....no one lol anyways haha sure if your in town well go have some bubble tea or something...and necro i dunno you lol
          Ohi do you have boba or pho by you? if so man. . . i hit that stuff up alllll the time, it's an addiction. . . .a costly addiction.

Comment

Lol...who would like to go on a date with me?....umm....no one lol anyways haha sure if your in town well go have some bubble tea or something...and necro i dunno you lol

I feel so unloved lol (jk)

Comment

hehe dang, which one are you on those pics??? just curious hehe.

Ikari

brave; integritous; commanding
              New sig. Thank you Graelinn of BeastInTheSack (Garuda)
              75 ナイト, 37 戦士, 31 忍者, 18 シーフ, 16 モンク, 8 侍, others: level 1 T_T.
              ナイト 怒 (いかり)(Level 75 ナ/Level 37 戦)

Comment

• ^_^

Thank you Trickydrr,

I think this thread is like a neverending one. Everytime I come back to look, about 10-15 more pages are up. I would be shocked to come back and nomore.

Anyways, I am on page 88 since I am buried and not want ya all to think I didn't post mine.

Peace!!!!!!!!!
                75 Whm/37 Smn/37 Blm/37 Nin/31 Pld/22 Rdm/20 War/15 Thf

Comment

• Lol...who would like to go on a date with me?....umm....no one lol anyways haha sure if your in town well go have some bubble tea or something...and necro i dunno you lol
                  i would be delighted ^_^;; that was directed to me was it? heh, just making sure =]

Comment

• of course with you nodachi well have pho and boba tea ill make pho for you! and necro you know i lub you and im in pink and white in the pix

Comment

• Ayane your hawt :spin: :spin: :spin:
                      Originally posted by Kailea-D
                      yeah you only Fame because you could not make a nice costume like that, I am a guy.....and I know this would sound really wrong.....but I would love to dress up at a convention as my ingame self, nothing wrong with a MIthra Dragoon, well except that I would be a guy...but that is not the point.....the point is I would do it because it would be really fun to live my ingameselfs life for one day :p

Comment

• Ayane

So.....pretty

Comment

• ok i feel better now.. lol me and Nodachi was born on the same day what a coincidence huh..

Comment

• Hey, hands off Ayane. She's mine

/readies Sidewinder
                            FFXI Journal

Comment

• My wicked, horrid visage...

Whoa, alot of people have posted pics, and Kudos to those brave enough to post... I just came across this and figured.. What the hell? So here's my pic... i hope, And for everyone else.. get with the program, i'm sure there are no John Merrick's here ( http://www.parascope.com/articles/0397/elephant.htm )
                              So throw something up here for crap's sake, it's cool to know who's on the other end of the conversation Oh, and that's a pretty old pic, But my work doesn't have Digital cameras, and i didn't wanna wait until i got home to post because i'd rather be sleeping when i'm there:p

<edit> Just to avoid confusion... which may just be my own, the Hyperlink above isn't my pic (it's the Elephant man)... I'm certainly no John Merrick:p
                              Attached Files
                              "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

Comment

• Saruman.. Saruhaldir in Midgard... fo sho wit it brah... teh hottness with Vahn (Kor)

Comment

Working...
                                X