Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Cam Topic!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    It's so boring now I wish it'd go back to the dancing guy. Now that I think about it, I've never seen the live cam actually follow someone. Anyone know what days and what times that usually happens?

    Comment


    • #77
      Heh, I'm not sure what time(s) the cams are on, but from what I hear it's usually about once a week. I think the first time someone said it was showing a battle it was about 4:00 - 5:00am here (UK)...

      I also noticed people emot-ing to the camera when the dancing guy was on once. I thought at the time that maybe someone was controlling the camera but they were just stood there looking at the dancing guy, and people were trying to get his/her attention. Maybe not (would you sit there for hours when you could be playing FFXI?) but I can't wee how people could know the camera is there unless they saw that the camera is stuck and then went into the game...

      I've never seen the live cam actually follow someone. Anyone know what days and what times that usually happens?
      Anyone?
      Jamiesan - Sylph
      whm66 blm37 smn36 thf27 nin16 bst16 drk15 drg9 rng9 sam8 war8 rdm4
      All others level 7
      Avatars: 7/8
      Lizzy 2/3, Spipi 0/3, Torrent 0/17, Mary 0/0 T.T
      Current Title: Sky Breaker ^^

      Comment

      Working...
      X