Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Cam Topic!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Ummmm............ one word..... dragon.....

    Comment


    • #32
      i didnt know someone was controlling the cam?!

      Comment


      • #33
        Usually the cam is on auto. But they show fights like this at least once a week.

        Edit: Anyone know the area? And the name of the bird and dragon?

        Edit: Its an invisible taru!! New fight!!

        Title: Sergeant Major
        SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
        Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
        Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
        Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

        Comment


        • #34
          Ooooh, where's he off to now? :p WHOA BIG TURTLE!
          "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

          Comment


          • #35
            best.job.ever. lol

            Comment


            • #36
              is that bard music? kinda annoying after a while..

              Comment


              • #37
                What is that?! And how can he miss something so big and slow!!?

                Title: Sergeant Major
                SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

                Comment


                • #38
                  what is that thing? This is a great battle i hope theres more tonight!
                  SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Woohoo! They did it!
                    "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      well that battle ended! What next! I hope its a behemuth!
                      SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I don't. I only want to see him in person.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Now we're back at the giant bird. :p
                          "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            They're still trying to kill that thing.

                            :/

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Not again. Been there, seen that.

                              Edit: Fight the malbarro. heh.

                              Title: Sergeant Major
                              SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                              Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                              Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                              Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I feel so stupid. I was posting pics and tlaking about this in pic section. Chamimi is the camera girls name. she has sneak or invisi on... :mad: im so stupid! oh well...

                                Edit: Ohhhh yeah i forgot to say something about it. Ahem.. WHY IS IT TAKEN THEM SO DARN LONG TO KILL THAT BIRD??? :confused: Looks pretty easy to me...
                                Cuz a thousand words
                                called out through the ages
                                They'll fly to you
                                Even tho I cant see
                                I know there reaching you
                                Suspended on Silver Wings!
                                -Lenne (FFX-2)
                                *Lenne For Ever*

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X