Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Cam Topic!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I have a feeling they will win eventually. Battles just seem to take a while, which is fine with me.
    PLD-60/WAR- 30/ MNK- 11 / BLM- 3

    Comment


    • #17
      Its finally over. a 27 minute fight. That was one tough tree.

      I liked seeing the tarus flee when the tree came at them. I could almost hear them saying "Mommy!!!"

      Great fight

      Edit: They de-zoned. heh. its over for now.

      Title: Sergeant Major
      SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
      Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
      Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
      Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

      Comment


      • #18
        They are fighting some big bird right now. I liked the tree fight better. But, that bird sure has a big foot!

        Title: Sergeant Major
        SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
        Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
        Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
        Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

        Comment


        • #19
          He keeps getting stomped on.

          :/

          Comment


          • #20
            Cool!!!
            SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

            Comment


            • #21
              die already! o shit a marlboro!
              edit: they keep missing, they need a new strategy.. or some help.

              Comment


              • #22
                Wow this is amazing! Hehe, what an awesome boss fight. :p Heh the bird keeps putting people to sleep. XD
                "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

                Comment


                • #23
                  how many people are fighting it? i see 3
                  edit: now 4?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by TeK-DeLorean™
                    die already! o shit a marlboro!
                    Yeah, the Malboro.

                    :\

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I saw the malbarro too and feared for their lives. But it went away.

                      There are at least 5 there. Anyone recognize the area?

                      P.S. That's one big foot.

                      Title: Sergeant Major
                      SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                      Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                      Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                      Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        they need some black magic, their physical attacks aren't doing anything.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I think there's about 5 or 6 people fighting. @_@ So cool~
                          "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            goddammit where's my videocard?!?!?! I wanna play... whoa the camera moved?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              That monk looks like he's using some kind of Hadoken. heh.

                              Awe. its over? Woah Dragon.

                              Title: Sergeant Major
                              SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                              Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                              Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                              Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Whoa! Another large boss! A dragon... heh, what does the camera guy plan to do? :p
                                "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X