Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Cam Topic!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    There really aren't doing crap to the bird except getting their butts kicked.

    Those white magic spells can only take up so much MP. XD I'm sure they'll beat it eventually.
    "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

    Comment


    • #47
      So they do this weekly? or daily? Are those bunny rabbits jumping around??
      Cuz a thousand words
      called out through the ages
      They'll fly to you
      Even tho I cant see
      I know there reaching you
      Suspended on Silver Wings!
      -Lenne (FFX-2)
      *Lenne For Ever*

      Comment


      • #48
        FINALLY the take it down! -_-
        "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

        Comment


        • #49
          I know! TOok forever! I was like getting bored. I wanna PLay so bad!!!!!!!!!
          Cuz a thousand words
          called out through the ages
          They'll fly to you
          Even tho I cant see
          I know there reaching you
          Suspended on Silver Wings!
          -Lenne (FFX-2)
          *Lenne For Ever*

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by papapia
            So they do this weekly? or daily? Are those bunny rabbits jumping around??
            Weekly or so. I dunno the bestiary. Just that EVERYONE knows about malbarro.

            Title: Sergeant Major
            SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
            Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
            Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
            Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

            Comment


            • #51
              Ah yeah, I remember seeing a battle witht he marlboro, that was quite interesting with it's poison spells and such. :p
              "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

              Comment


              • #52
                YEah yeah. i wish the camera would start to MOVE *pokes the camera girl* Hellllllo?
                Cuz a thousand words
                called out through the ages
                They'll fly to you
                Even tho I cant see
                I know there reaching you
                Suspended on Silver Wings!
                -Lenne (FFX-2)
                *Lenne For Ever*

                Comment


                • #53
                  aw i g2g . im gonna check back here tomorro. Tell me what happnes!!!!!!!!!!! Bye!
                  Cuz a thousand words
                  called out through the ages
                  They'll fly to you
                  Even tho I cant see
                  I know there reaching you
                  Suspended on Silver Wings!
                  -Lenne (FFX-2)
                  *Lenne For Ever*

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    MAN! Looks like it went back to the rails! DAMN!
                    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Yeah. That was the only sign of action I've seen on that cam at all this week. :p
                      "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Anyone watching the live cam now and see any good action ???

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Taurochan's livecam is up. :D

                          "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by DarthWufei
                            Taurochan's livecam is up. :D

                            http://ff11.nyo.ns.tc/fflive.asx


                            are u sure ? i cant view it but i have view the others

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              i can only see a stale shot of it.....

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                It WAS up, but he always turns it off right when he wake sup or gets on. It seem she doesn't play with it on... o_O
                                "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X