Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Cam Topic!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Damn oh well guess its time for the official cams:spin:
    "Blind loyalty will ultimately lead you to your untimely demise"

    Comment


    • #62
      anyone in any live cam now ???

      Comment


      • #63
        Heh nope. Taruochan's was up earlier and I got to see some neat battles and tons of magic. @_@
        "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

        Comment


        • #64
          Taruochan's is up right now.. but its in a fixed spot
          "Blind loyalty will ultimately lead you to your untimely demise"

          Comment


          • #65
            Boss fight on the Quad live cam! It's with that giant bird again! :D
            "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

            Comment


            • #66
              it is really strange... are you sure that it is actually live? and is someone actually taping it?
              I've said goodbye to Vive, my Taru on Bismarck, yet I say hello to Melocke.

              Melocke Elvaan Male 6b
              MNK 10, WAR 5, THF 6
              Currently: THF

              Comment


              • #67
                Read the thread. Fights only occur once a week. It's on auto pilot until they decide to show a fight.

                Title: Sergeant Major
                SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

                Comment


                • #68
                  Ping'd update the links... on the left bar:






                  Ping still has the old strmv*.asx files listed....

                  Damn..i need WMP9 to see the unofficial live cam!

                  Who? What does it matters? Or...do you need a name to describe me? A definition by words is merely a means to deceive oneself. It's meaningless before the truth. What matters is how you perceive things. The slightest shift, then life and death no longer have any meaning.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    I like how the Quad (1st) cam is no longer stuck on those rail tracks. It's just sitting there.
                    "Anathema I will remain, forever will remain." - AFI - Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      When did it stop being on rails?

                      lol so THAT's what Neochi'd people look like...

                      btw does anyone have a list of a lot of livecams and/or when people are on them.
                      (The last time someone said they were on was at like 4:30 in the morning here, so do they come on at any other times?)
                      Jamiesan - Sylph
                      whm66 blm37 smn36 thf27 nin16 bst16 drk15 drg9 rng9 sam8 war8 rdm4
                      All others level 7
                      Avatars: 7/8
                      Lizzy 2/3, Spipi 0/3, Torrent 0/17, Mary 0/0 T.T
                      Current Title: Sky Breaker ^^

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Ahhh, the Quadav cam is just sitting there!
                        I sure hope it stops starring at this monk and begins to show action.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          yeah, it's been like that for hours. Does anyone know who that dancing guy in the background is? Being a European gamer means I don't know squat about the actual game...
                          Jamiesan - Sylph
                          whm66 blm37 smn36 thf27 nin16 bst16 drk15 drg9 rng9 sam8 war8 rdm4
                          All others level 7
                          Avatars: 7/8
                          Lizzy 2/3, Spipi 0/3, Torrent 0/17, Mary 0/0 T.T
                          Current Title: Sky Breaker ^^

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I have no idea. I thought he was a player, lol.
                            Dang I wish the Camera man would start moving arround.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              lol I thought he was a player too, but it seems that everyone goes and talks to him, then runs off, so I guess he's got something to do with a mission / items / something...

                              btw what is that magic that people use sometimes where they dissappear? I guess it's some kind of teleport but where do they go? Maybe I'll find out next year when it somes out :sweat:
                              Jamiesan - Sylph
                              whm66 blm37 smn36 thf27 nin16 bst16 drk15 drg9 rng9 sam8 war8 rdm4
                              All others level 7
                              Avatars: 7/8
                              Lizzy 2/3, Spipi 0/3, Torrent 0/17, Mary 0/0 T.T
                              Current Title: Sky Breaker ^^

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Yeah, I figured out he was a npc, hes been dancing arround forever, and alot of players stop next to him and wait there for a while.

                                About the spell, I forgot what the spell is called, but It warps you back to the last crystal save.


                                *Edits* Heh I believe a female Taru Taru figured out that she was in front of the Camera, she positioned herself perfectly and started waving, and doing all sorts of animations, and a couple of spells.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X