Site is still under editing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site is still under editing...

I've been working to get at least the forums section up ASAP. It's back up and should be functioning normally again.

Keep in mind, I only have nights and weekends to work on it this update.

Espcially the forum style is far from done, so please don't complain.. YET.. ROFL..

-PiNG

Edit: There maybe severe slow down at times due to high load from my importing scripts.

Re: Site is still under editing...

No problemo man, you do what you need to. Thanks for all the hard work.

Comment

nice look ping
      [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

I like the new look.

Comment

It's so wide ....! LOL at least I won't have to scroll when people post ridiculously large pictures.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Thanks everyone,

As for the side bar menus, i had it available as option to turn it on and off, but decided to work on it a bit, probably going to put a sliding animation so it dosn't take up much real space.

As well as there are other options at the moment, such as Turning off the info bar at top:

Attached Files

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Can we change the wiki staff to like Green or Blue the whole purple isn't sexy ; ;

Comment

Good job. It's looking very good so far. Thanks for all your hard work.
                  Can not create any threads in the ffxiwiki discussion page. Is it still under construction?
                  Last edited by Omniblast; 01-20-2008, 10:52 PM.
                  Hacked on 9/9/09
                  FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Nice one ping look forwward to the other features as they are added, I must admit some drawback from not having access for 48 hours!!

Comment

Originally posted by Omniblast View Post
                      Good job. It's looking very good so far. Thanks for all your hard work.
                      Can not create any threads in the ffxiwiki discussion page. Is it still under construction?
                      Wiki things, I'm having talks on how to go about getting new contants in there. I'll post more info later, Sevv is helping me get that section going.

Oh FYI, The threads in there are actually automatically created as the "Discussion" button will forward to you the right tread to talk about it and go back and forth.

-PiNG

Comment

Originally posted by Jarre View Post
                        Nice one ping look forwward to the other features as they are added, I must admit some drawback from not having access for 48 hours!!
                        I didn't even know it was going down. And here I was yelling at Raydeus via pol for tripping over the cord.

Omni: Me and Ping are working on the wiki will probably be a week or two before it goes live, will be a good amount of info posted in a mod/wiki section as we release it. Also we will make releases to the forum as things are given the green light.

Comment

I'd love to help with the wiki if I can, I'm not sure how much help I could possibly be, though. I'm not much of a guide-writer, though I don't mind going in and finding images or something to post in my spare time, like if we need some images of NMs or items or whatnot.

Let me know what I can do, I'll try to knock some things out for it.
                          sigpic
                          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                            I'd love to help with the wiki if I can, I'm not sure how much help I could possibly be, though. I'm not much of a guide-writer, though I don't mind going in and finding images or something to post in my spare time, like if we need some images of NMs or items or whatnot.

Let me know what I can do, I'll try to knock some things out for it.
                            http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...itor-list.html

Added you here for now, we will get back to you =D Thanks aksannyi

Comment

I'm just glad it's back so I can get my fix.

It was a LONNNNNGGGGGGG weekend.
                              I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
                              X