Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Site is still under editing...

Originally posted by Sevv View Post
    when clicking the newest posts it should bring you to the end of a thread not the start =P
    {Yes, please.}
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

ok, most things issued in this thread has been done:
      Avatar width increased to: 150px
      The Newest reply/thread goes to last post
      PM Box Sizes increased to x number.

Now things, I'm working on,
      Currently active user = disabled (bug'd at moment, so i'll be fixing that)
      Store settings are taking forever to set. I'll get it up by tomorrow night.
      Styles still need tweaking, especially the Dark themes, but got alot done tonight.

Sevv's been helping me cleaning up the forums to wikified format on necessary clustered stickies. When it's done, it'll be VERY much tolerable, and easier to navigate. My main thing was getting stickies into some type of articles format. (More formal post will be provided after all the kinks are ironed out)

Well. I'm done for tonight,

-PiNG

Edit: The server will be running a database optimization script in the morning time, so site will probably be slowed down to crawl, in the morning.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by PiNG; 01-22-2008, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Would it be possible to please insert a space after URLs for images in posts & sigs when "Show Images" is turned off? Ziero's sig still stretches the forum width for me every time he posts.

Thank you for all the hard work.
        Ellipses on Fenrir
        There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
        . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipses View Post
          Would it be possible to please insert a space after URLs for images in posts & sigs when "Show Images" is turned off? Ziero's sig still stretches the forum width for me every time he posts.

Thank you for all the hard work.
          I didn't even know my sig was causing a problem with anyone, how's it now? o.o

Also, I don't know if this is intentional or not, but all the spoiler boxes are blacked out, and even when expanded they're still solid black and need to be highlighted to read them. Was this done on purpose or is it just some wierd freaky side effect of things changing?
          "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Originally posted by Ziero View Post
            I didn't even know my sig was causing a problem with anyone, how's it now? o.o
            Nothing personal, any long series of images without spacing would do it. This was just the most prominent example.

But the spaces take care of the problem. Thank you.
            Ellipses on Fenrir
            There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
            . . .

Comment

I noticed in the Arcade section that whenever you view someone else's stats, under "times played" it shows how many times you played it, not how many times they played it. Beyond that, though, everything else is that person's stats.

I'm just nosy like that
              Kindadarii (Bahamut)
              90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
              70.3 + 2 Woodworking
              52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

A couple of questions/suggestions PiNG:

1) Is there a (something)(/something) that works for Strikethrough on here? If not, could it be added?

2) Would it be possible to make it so that you can quote posts while already in the new post editor, when you can see all of the previous replies at the bottom of the screen(like add little quote buttons to each post)?

3) Any chance of making the background for quote boxes slightly darker than the normal white background? It can be kind of hard to pick out quotes from walls of text sometimes(see RDM forums XD).

Otherwise I like the changes, thanks for sprucin the place up!
                Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Ouchie, are the quotes gonna stay that dark? I can't see it! Somewhere in the middle of what it was before and what it is now! LOL.
                  sigpic

Comment

sorry, style V5 is what i'm working on at moment, ... is it still too dark?

Comment

Nah it's perfect on my screen.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                        A couple of questions/suggestions PiNG:

1) Is there a (something)(/something) that works for Strikethrough on here? If not, could it be added?

2) Would it be possible to make it so that you can quote posts while already in the new post editor, when you can see all of the previous replies at the bottom of the screen(like add little quote buttons to each post)?

3) Any chance of making the background for quote boxes slightly darker than the normal white background? It can be kind of hard to pick out quotes from walls of text sometimes(see RDM forums XD).

Otherwise I like the changes, thanks for sprucin the place up!
                        Ok, so far thoes are done...

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                          Some what done with "::Quote Selected::" Link , just highlight the sentence or paragraph or whole statement and hit quote selected, and you'll have that quote, you can do it multiple times.

HUNGRY, and couple others was added to the moods list
                          Last edited by PiNG; 01-24-2008, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Did you just now get rid of Dark V5? I liked that skin, as it was the only one where the color/light scheme didn't stress my eyes and give me headaches. -.-'

Comment

This revamping is slow as hell full of awesome new features. Good work.

Comment

The 'Jump to first unread post' button doesn't.
                                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Working...
                                X