Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drama and criticism from 5th Aniversery thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Feba
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    meh. I stand by what I said. Posting a babelfish of a page is just plain insulting and rude, especially if you don't even translate the katakana first. And honestly, 'work' isn't an excuse, if you needed to 'work', you wouldn't have time to be on an internet forum complaining about things.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by Feba View Post
    Exactly, who hasn't by now?
    I haven't and every time you bitch just to bitch I'm going to call you on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    meh, I think I just got use to Feba's bitching
    Exactly, who hasn't by now?

    Leave a comment:


  • Omniblast
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    meh, I think I just got use to Feba's bitching that's all.
    Care = 0

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    obviously you either didn't understand or didn't read what I had written.

    Also, my previous point was more of a smack on the back and forth nature of the thread in general than on you. More on myself in a way.

    If you want me to dissect that post to show how silly you're being, I will, but really man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by Feba View Post
    This thread: TL;DR version.
    I lold, ok Feba ya im bitcing... no seriously I am. You wanted to cry that I bablefished all of it to get it up so that I could go back and check it, but im wrong for putting in some effort then simply saying GTFO. You say you know enough japanese well show us feba go translate the page prove me wrong, because right now im only seeing you as a lazy peice of shit who wants to talk shit and do nothing to help the post? Gonna report me go ahead, because mainly in this post instead of bringing anything to the converstation, you have bitched/cried about bablefish, made an analogy about me being lazy, then saying i cried for wanting to see you post something of worth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by This thread
    Originally posted by OP
    Cool Stuff! But it's in japanese D:
    Originally posted by SevIfrit
    Don't worry, i'll translate it!
    Originally posted by SevIfrit
    Babelfish
    Originally posted by Feba
    GTFO.
    Originally posted by SevIfrit
    Bitch, bitch bitch, bitchity bitch, bitchy.
    Originally posted by Feba
    meh.
    Originally posted by SevIfrit
    Wah,Wah,Waaah Feba waaah waaah bitchy waaah
    This thread: TL;DR version.

    Leave a comment:


  • Malevolent
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Ok so what i got from the BG forums is that it might be held in whitegate and also theres some sort of gambling involved in getting the Aniv. Ring...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
    I am also having problems waiting until the 11th to find out what's going on.
    And that dog probably deserved it.
    meh well you can find out once feba translates it for the website.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    I am also having problems waiting until the 11th to find out what's going on.

    And that dog probably deserved it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Go ahead bitch about it as much as you want translate it all from your own head then ill give you the right to bitch, like i said i bable fished the base of it because it took a few min, and was going to go over it when i get my lunch break, some of us have to work for a living.

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    I know enough japanese to go to babelfish and figure it out.

    Babelfishing something when you say you're going to translate it is incredibly rude, especially with non-romance languages. it's like saying you're going to walk someone's dog, then putting the dog outside on a stake.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by SevIfrit View Post
    woulda gone back over it in 40 min
    Dude, I can't wait that long!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by Feba View Post
    yeah, when you say you're going to translate something, don't freaking babelfish it. It's not only an insult to our intelligence, but a waste of time.
    Hell, if you are going to babelfish it, at least know enough japanese to translate the freaking katakana.
    there removed woulda gone back over it in 40 min when i had a break but i dont need ppl bitching, so go ahead feba translate it all since you seem to know japanese.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: FFXI Fifth Aniversery

    Originally posted by SevIfrit View Post
    meh atleast I tried
    Do, or do not. There is no try.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X